Page views since 13/02/2026

Translate into 250 languages

среда, 12 августа 2026 г.

Ariel - Meeting with the Spirit of Soviet Sci-Fi Writer Alexander Belyaev

 


DeepSeek AI - Ariel - Meeting with the Spirit of Soviet Sci-Fi Writer Alexander Belyaev

1. WHO, WHERE, AND WHEN THE SESSION TOOK PLACE

Medium (Contactee): Marina Makeeva — representative of the esoteric project "ALCYONE — Portal of Awareness"

Interviewer (Host): Vladimir Goldstein — one of the participants and hosts of the "ALCYONE" channel.

Spirit-Respondent: Alexander Romanovich Belyaev (1884–1942) — Russian Soviet science fiction writer, author of The Amphibian Man, Professor Dowell's Head, Ariel, The Star of KEC, and many other works.

Date and Place of Publication: October 7, 2023. The video recording was published on the YouTube channel "ALCYONE — Portal of Awareness." According to the organizers, the session itself was conducted as part of a retreat event in a live broadcast format (with early access for sponsors on October 5, 2023).

Format: Remote spiritual-mediumistic session (conference with a spirit) with elements of a blitz interview, biographical overview, and questions from the host.


2. MAXIMUM DETAILED RETELLING OF THE SESSION IN THE SPIRIT'S FIRST PERSON

(Literary adaptation of direct speech, preserving all semantic blocks and video order)

Greeting. Address and Family History

Dear friends, hello. I am Alexander Romanovich Belyaev. You may call me simply Alexander, or if it's more comfortable for you — Sasha. I am grateful to Vladimir for his warm words and for remembering my books from back when he was a teenager in the late 70s.

I was born in 1884 in Smolensk. My father was a priest, and our entire family followed this spiritual path. He very much wanted me to continue the dynasty. I obeyed him — I graduated from theological school, then from the theological seminary. But after that, I turned away from the church. I became an atheist. Does that surprise you, given that I incarnated from such low levels? It was fate's irony — or a joke from my mentors. To be born into a priest's family, go through seminary, and become an atheist! But I respected my father. I went to seminary only because he insisted and asked me to do so.

My life was rich in events. I managed to be a revolutionary in 1905, a lawyer, a theater critic, an actor, a playwright, a director, a traveler, the head of a colony, an inspector of criminal investigation, and a librarian. I lived in Smolensk, Rostov-on-Don, Moscow, Yalta, Leningrad, the city of Pushkin, and even Murmansk. I had three wives and had children. And with all of that, for many years I was confined to bed due to a spinal disease. In childhood, I conducted dangerous experiments — jumping from rooftops, trying to fly, injuring my eyes, injuring my spine. I had spondylitis, spinal tuberculosis, paralysis of the legs. I lay immobilized for years.

I died in 1941 during the occupation, in the city of Pushkin. I refused evacuation after surgery. I froze, I starved. The Gestapo came to me. I was buried in a mass grave — there was no one even to properly lay me to rest. But this life, full of losses and pain, was necessary for my soul's growth.

Blitz Interview: Levels of Spirit, Past Lives, and Reasons for Falls

Vladimir asked me what level my spirit is currently at. According to the system you use, I came out of incarnation at the 13th level. But I came into this life from the 4th level. The 4th level is the world of evil spirits, as you call it. These are spirits so consumed by pleasures obtained through the physical body that they forget the law of conservation of energy. They want to enjoy themselves endlessly, become irritated at any obstacles, often do not observe God's law about waiting one's turn for incarnation, and inhabit the bodies of other spirits if they match their vibrations.

Where did I come from to this level? I'll be straightforward: I had several incarnations that you would call unsuccessful. I don't consider them such, because every experience is important. But yes, my previous life before Belyaev ended in a less than ideal way. I took poison. But not because I wanted to kill myself — because I was testing it. I was a chemist-experimenter. I studied poisons. And this led to an agonizing death.

Before that, I had other incarnations connected with experimental activities, with flights. I was killed many times. One vivid incarnation was at the court of Ivan the Terrible — I helped him, but that too ended tragically. My soul revolved in this circle. I exited life not with love, but with rage, with despair, with negativity. And therefore I fell to low levels — first the 6th, then the 4th.

I went to the 4th level after I poisoned myself with poison. And already 70 years later, I incarnated into Belyaev's body. Is that a short time for incarnation? Yes, but for spirits of low levels, there is a preference: you can incarnate more often, out of turn, because you are given a chance to raise your vibrations. But the higher the level of the spirit, the rarer its opportunity for incarnation.

I want you to understand one important thing. These levels are not a rigid prison. They are interconnected. If you leave incarnation in negativity — whether intentionally or accidentally — you descend. But you can always rise. I rose from the 4th to the 13th level in one lifetime. That's a serious leap. My mentors helped me choose this path.

How many incarnations have I had in this developmental cycle? I can't say exactly, because in the spiritual world this is perceived as a single process. But to satisfy your curiosity, I'll put it this way: since my first separation as an individual soul, I rose to the 15th or 16th level, but I did not rise to angelic levels. I am currently at the 13th.

Tasks of Incarnation. The Purpose of Alexander Belyaev's Life

Vladimir asked me about the purpose of my incarnation. It was very clear. I had to develop in myself a sense of service and self-sacrifice. Through losses, I had to learn to remain whole, integral, and to walk with love. My soul had to go through suffering to ignite with light and carry this light to others. I had to create — to convey to people that amazing information that helped them expand their consciousness. I wanted my fantasy to help people improve their mental abilities, to reveal their talents. This was the task I set for myself together with my mentors before incarnation.

And I fulfilled it. I reached the level that was planned.

Health Problems. The Spiritual Cause of Illness

Why was I confined to bed? It was planned. My illness was a tool. It was necessary for me to develop my spiritual and moral qualities, because in previous incarnations they were severely diminished. My immobility became my school. I lay for years, but my thinking process worked with enormous power. I did not associate myself with my body. I lived with my head, with thought. And it was precisely because of this that I was able to read that information which you call prophecies.

Yes, I lost many things in this life. My brother drowned at an early age. My sister died. My own children were also ill. Women left me because they didn't want to sit by the bedside of an invalid. I had many losses. But that was my task — to learn to lose and remain loving.

My exit from incarnation was also difficult. The Germans, occupation, hunger, cold. But the tasks were completed, and I was taken away.

Atheism. What Happens After Death

Vladimir asked me: was I really an atheist? Yes, truly. I graduated from seminary but did not believe in God. But I'll tell you: when the moment of physical death arrived, I didn't feel the difference. For a long time I couldn't understand that I had died. It was an illusion — the transition about which I myself wrote in my story, where a person lives in illusions and doesn't realize he has already left. I remember I had a working title; I wrote it when I lived in Kiev.

What did I feel immediately after exiting? A state of suspended animation. I didn't care at all. Absolutely didn't care — neither about my loved ones nor about my body. It was an amazing state of detachment. Later, already later, angel-mentors came to me. But not immediately. I had to realize on my own that I had exited.

And here's what I understood: atheism did not prevent me from reaching a high level. You see? That's not the main thing. What matters is what you have cultivated with your soul, what vibrations you have grown. I was an atheist, but I served people through my books, I carried light to them, I expanded their consciousness, I helped them believe in the future. And this turned out to be enough to rise.

Differences Between Spiritual Levels. How the 4th, 6th, and 13th Levels Feel

Vladimir asked me to compare the 6th, 4th, and 13th levels. I will try to describe this in a language understandable to you, people.

The 13th level is like a May morning in Yalta. The sun is already warming, but not scorching. You know the day will be good. Pleasant, bright, warm. It's a feeling of love, calm, harmony.

The 6th level is already different. There you feel confident. You oppose yourself to God. You consider yourself your own god. You have strength, confidence, you can realize any of your desires. You don't need God. There's no sun there. It's overcast weather. An endless grey, colorless haze. But there's no aggression toward each other — just pride and self-isolation.

The 4th level is much worse. It's a world where spirits compete with each other, experience aggression, dissatisfaction, envy — especially toward those who are higher. It's even darker there. The darkness is not outside — it's inside you. The soul constantly suffers. It's not melancholy, but something very close to it. Constant suffering. And at the same time, by the mercy of the Creator, even from this level you can incarnate out of turn to get a chance to rise. And I took advantage of this chance.

Have I ever been to levels below the 4th? No. Thank God, I haven't. I don't even want to ask about them.

Ideas for Writing Novels. Where Did the Prophecies Come From?

Vladimir asked me: where did those brilliant ideas come from? I was a contactee. Unconscious, but a contactee. It all just came to me. I didn't know then that it was being transmitted from the spiritual world. I didn't call myself a contactee. I simply expounded what I read from the field.

But why me specifically? You see, there was silence then. Now, as I see it, information is vibrating around you all the time. But then it was rare. Sometimes in this silence, ideas appeared, but they were encrypted. And those who could read them took them simply from the field. I could do that. I had a highly developed thought process. My head worked very powerfully. I always associated myself not with my body, but with my head. You would say that I had developed extrasensory abilities — claircognizance, clairaudience, transmission of information at a distance. Yes, exactly. But then I didn't recognize this as superpowers. I simply lived and wrote.

Yes, and one more thing: I wasn't the only one reading. There were other people who received this information. But I was one of those who could do it due to my condition — immobilized, confined to bed, I was in ideal silence for receiving signals.

The Question of the "Most Important" Novel

Vladimir asked me which of my novels I consider the most important. I cannot answer this question unequivocally. Every novel, every short story, every tale — they are all my children. I put a piece of my soul into each one. They have no statute of limitations; their relevance does not diminish. But if you're asking about Ariel as the novel that summed up my work, then yes. I wrote it when I had already experienced much. Earthly values became less important to me than spiritual ones. I was already interested in the immaterial. And everything I managed to achieve, I expounded in this novel.

I also thought a lot about the medicine of the future. It inspired me because I was ill and nothing could help me. I saw that it would be possible to transplant organs, create artificial body parts. All of this I saw and described.

About Correspondence with Tsiolkovsky and Meeting with Wells in Life

Yes, I communicated with Tsiolkovsky. I had information from him. He was a physical contactee. I know that he met with those you call extraterrestrials. He saw their "saucers." I don't speak about this with certainty in detail, but I know that he had such an experience.

As for Herbert Wells — yes, I met him physically. I was admired by him. He seemed to me such a giant that I did not measure up to him. I was very interested in listening to him. He was my idol.

About Meetings in the Spiritual World

Vladimir asked me if I met with my relatives in the spiritual world, for example, with my third wife Margarita Konstantinovna, who died in 1982. Yes, I met with her. But not in 1982, but earlier. We have a slightly different time reckoning there; it doesn't coincide with yours.

And with which science fiction writers did I meet? I saw Ivan Yefremov. We had contact, but it was brief. I would say that we didn't so much converse as exchange greetings. He is currently at the middle levels. He is not incarnated.

The Strugatsky brothers? I plan to talk with them, but not now. Vladimir mentioned that he wants to do such an interview, and I think it would be interesting. But I cannot say what levels they are on.

About the Current War

Vladimir asked me if I know about the collapse of the Soviet Union and the war between Russia and Ukraine. Yes, I know. It's surprising and very unpleasant to hear. When I lived, after the revolution, we were all one country. It was hard for me to endure the war, I died in occupation, I know what it's like when people around you are suffering.

War greatly lowers vibrations. It's unpleasant to feel. At such times, people are in a bad state, and there's no one to give light to each other. But I hope that now there are people who can send light to each other, even while in a state of war. I want to ask you: please don't forget to do this. Share light, support, a smile. Even when there's war around you — send light.

About Belief in Extraterrestrials

Vladimir asked if I believed in the existence of extraterrestrials during my lifetime. Yes, I believed. Thanks to Tsiolkovsky. I didn't just believe — I knew. I had such information. I couldn't be mistaken. They exist.

Which Writer Would I Single Out?

Vladimir asked me which science fiction writer I would single out among world names. I think of Jules Verne — one can say he's brilliant. But I didn't consider him a science fiction writer in the full sense. He wrote adventures. I would rather single out Alexander Grin. His Ariel resonates with my ideas, with the dream of freedom of spirit. But that's your comparison. I don't want to single anyone out — all are worthy of respect.

Farewell and Parting Words

I thank Vladimir and Marina for this conversation. I'm glad to be useful, and I wish you, my dear listeners, a good incarnation and new victories. Perhaps we'll meet again sometime. I also see that this is interesting.

And remember: even in the most difficult times, don't forget to send each other light, love, and a smile. All the best. Until we meet again.


3. SPIRITUAL-PSYCHOLOGICAL, RELIGIOUS STUDIES, CULTURAL, AND HISTORIOSOPHICAL ESSAY-STUDY

(Thought experiment: assuming the reality of the contact)

INTRODUCTION. THE RIDDLE OF THE PRIEST'S SON

Alexander Belyaev is a figure habitually placed in the pantheon of "pioneers of Soviet science fiction." In school textbooks and literary reviews, he appears as an enthusiast of progress, a singer of technological wonder, a materialist who foresaw organ transplantation and flights to the Moon. However, in the provided mediumistic session, a completely different image emerges — a repentant sinner, a mystic, an unconscious medium, and simultaneously a student working off karmic debts.

In this essay, I examine the contact as a thought experiment, assuming its reality. I am interested not in the question "Did this really happen?" but in the question "What new things have we learned about Belyaev and about the very nature of creativity, if we take this information seriously?"

CHAPTER 1. SPIRITUAL ANTHROPOLOGY: ILLNESS AS GRACE

1.1. Reinterpretation of Suffering

In the official biography of Belyaev, illness is a tragedy, a fatal confluence of circumstances: an unfortunate childhood jump from a roof, a fall, spinal tuberculosis, paralysis. All of this is presented as an external evil against which the writer heroically fought.

In the spirit's version, suffering appears as a consciously chosen pedagogical measure. "It was planned," says Belyaev. Illness here is not punishment, but a tool. A spirit at a low level of development (the 4th level according to the "Alcyone" classification) specifically incarnates into a body that condemns it to immobility in order to force it to shift its focus of attention from bodily pleasures to mental and creative activity.

This changes the understanding of the ethics of suffering. In the Orthodox tradition from which Belyaev came (priest's family, seminary), suffering is often understood as atonement for sins or a test of faith. Here, suffering is an engineering solution undertaken by the spirit's mentors to raise "lowered vibrations" to a higher level. Belyaev-the-spirit does not speak of God in the traditional sense. He speaks of the "law of conservation of energy," of "vibrations," of "mentors." This is a Gnostic, esoteric cosmology where God is more like the Absolute, and the level of the soul's development is the frequency of its vibrations.

1.2. The Psychological Paradox: Atheism as a Stage

One of the most striking revelations is the admission: "I was an atheist." It would seem that the son of a priest, raised in faith, writing books full of humanism and faith in humanity — and suddenly an atheist. But the spirit explains this paradoxically: "Does that surprise you, given that I incarnated from such low levels?"

Here we encounter the psychological law of compensation. A spirit that has just come from the 4th level (the world of selfish pleasures and aggression) incarnates into a family that symbolizes the highest form of service — the priesthood. This creates a powerful internal contradiction. Belyaev-the-human finds himself in conflict: external form (seminary, holy orders, tradition) and internal content (a soul seeking its own path, denying God in order to find Him through science fiction). This is not just a rebellion against his father — it is a deep-seated program. Belyaev's atheism becomes not a sin, but a necessary stage of separation, so that he would not blindly follow the religion of his fathers, but independently, through pain and thought, come to an awareness of spiritual reality. And indeed he came — already after death.

CHAPTER 2. RELIGIOUS STUDIES ASPECT: ESOTERIC COSMOLOGY INSTEAD OF TRADITIONAL THEOLOGY

2.1. The Hierarchy of Levels and Its Unorthodox Nature

Belyaev-the-spirit describes a system up to level 13+, where the fourth is the "world of evil spirits," the sixth is the "world of pride and self-deification," and the thirteenth is the "world of love and light." This classification has nothing in common with the traditional Christian conception of Heaven, Hell, and Purgatory. It is closer to the Hindu lokas, the Buddhist worlds of desire and form, and the Theosophical ladder of evolution.

But the key difference is the absence of fatalism. From the 4th level, according to the spirit, one can incarnate "out of turn," because the Creator gives preference to the lowest. This is a radically merciful picture of the world: the lower you are, the more chances you have to quickly correct yourself. Christianity has no such principle. Here we see esoteric pragmatism: the universe is interested in all souls ascending, so it creates special "crash courses" for those lagging behind — lives full of suffering and limitations.

2.2. Redemption Without God

Interestingly, in the spirit's long monologue, the word "God" is rarely spoken, and when it is, it is rather neutral ("God's law about waiting one's turn"). The main emphasis is on the law of conservation of energy and vibrations. This suggests that in the afterlife world for Belyaev, God is more like a physical law of the universe than a personal Father. This is consonant with his scientific mindset during his lifetime. Even in the spiritual world, he remains a natural scientist, only on a more subtle plane.

This allows us to understand why he became a science fiction writer: he did not reject science, he elevated it to a spiritual rank. His novels are not a struggle with religion, but a search for a new religious language, where miracles are explainable, yet do not cease to be miracles because of that.

CHAPTER 3. CULTURAL ASPECT: SCIENCE FICTION AS A CHANNEL OF PROPHECY

3.1. The Phenomenon of "Unconscious Contacteeism"

One of the central revelations of the spirit: "I didn't invent, I read from the field." This completely overturns the theory of literary creativity. If we accept this assumption, then Belyaev is not a creator in the romantic sense (a genius giving birth to the new out of nothing), but a receiver whose role is to be a maximally pure channel.

Belyaev describes this as "silence" in the information field. He explains: earlier the field was quiet, ideas came rarely and in encrypted form. Now, in his observation, the field vibrates constantly. This is a very accurate metaphor for the information society. If earlier a writer had to tune into "silence" to hear the voice of the future, now noise interferes with reading.

This raises the question of the nature of genius. Can genius be explained not by the brain's super-abilities, but by the brain's ability to "quiet down" so much that it becomes an antenna? In Belyaev's case, this explanation works: his illness, confinement to bed, detachment from society created ideal conditions for such "reception." He was disconnected from the world in order to hear what the world cannot hear.

3.2. "Ariel" as a Culmination: From Technology to Metaphysics

The spirit particularly highlights Ariel as a novel in which he had already moved away from technology to the immaterial. This is noticeable in the text: Ariel is not about a machine that flies, but about human will capable of overcoming gravity through spiritual strength. If early novels (Professor Dowell's Head, The Amphibian Man) still operate with surgery and biology, then Ariel is already pure esotericism. Levitation here is not a scientific experiment, but the liberation of the spirit.

That the spirit calls this novel his culminating work confirms the hypothesis: Belyaev evolved from a materialist to an idealist. And this evolution was not just literary — it was spiritual, and it brought him to the 13th level.

CHAPTER 4. HISTORIOSOPHICAL ASPECT: PROPHECIES ABOUT WAR AND THE FUTURE

4.1. Grief Over the Collapse of the Union

The spirit admits that he knows about the war between Russia and Ukraine, and it causes him pain. This is noteworthy because Belyaev lived and created in the imperial era, then in the Soviet era. He witnessed the revolution, the Civil War, the repressions. But he experienced the Soviet Union as united. That this union fell apart is for him "surprising and unpleasant."

His reaction to the war is not political but vibrational. He does not speak about borders, politicians, or historical justice. He says: "War greatly lowers vibrations." For a spirit, this means that not only the body suffers, but the entire energy field around it. And his only advice is "to send light to each other."

4.2. The Parting Message as an Ethics of Survival

Here we see a historiosophical ethics radically different from political ones: salvation is not in weapons, but in light. This is a rejection of historical materialism in favor of historical idealism. History is driven not by productive forces, but by the level of vibrations.

If we accept this as methodology, then the cause of the catastrophes of the 20th–21st centuries is not in ideologies, but in the fall of humanity's spiritual level. Belyaev-the-spirit says he hopes that "there are people who can send light to each other." This is a very pessimistic-optimistic view: the world is bad, but we have a tool — light.

CHAPTER 5. WHAT NEW THINGS DID WE LEARN FROM THE SPIRIT? (Comparison with Other Sources)

Conducting a comparative analysis with biographical, memoir, and literary studies sources, I identify six theses that are found nowhere in the official literature about Belyaev:

  1. New Knowledge (from the spirit): Belyaev's illness was planned by his mentors as a tool for spiritual growth. Absent in other sources: In all biographies, the illness is described as a tragic accident, not as a conscious choice of the spirit.

  2. New Knowledge: Belyaev was an "unconscious contactee," reading information from the field. Absent: No researcher considers him a medium; creativity is explained by talent or scientific erudition.

  3. New Knowledge: His spirit before incarnation was at the 4th level (world of evil spirits) and exited at the 13th. Absent: Biographies contain no information about his spiritual evolution; atheism is interpreted as rebellion, not as a stage.

  4. New Knowledge: He met with the spirit of Yefremov and plans to converse with the Strugatskys. Absent: It has never been recorded that writers communicate with each other in the spiritual world after death.

  5. New Knowledge: He knows about the war between Russia and Ukraine and perceives it not politically, but as a fall in vibrations. Absent: Belyaev's historiosophy has never been examined in the context of the post-Soviet conflict.

  6. New Knowledge: He considers Ariel a transition from technology to metaphysics, not just another novel. Absent: Literary scholars often do not single out Ariel as a fundamental turning point, preferring Professor Dowell's Head or The Amphibian Man.

CONCLUSION. THE SCIENCE FICTION WRITER AS PROPHET: RESULTS OF THE THOUGHT EXPERIMENT

If we assume that the contact with Belyaev's spirit is real, we must reconsider not only the writer's biography, but also the very nature of artistic creativity. Belyaev appears before us not as a creator, but as a channel. His suffering is not a curse, but a blessing that made him an antenna for the future. His atheism is not godlessness, but a stage of purification from dogmas. His novels are not entertainment, but encrypted messages that he himself did not fully understand.

We also receive a unique historiosophical lesson: history is driven not by ideologies and economies, but by levels of love and vibrations. The war he speaks of is not a mistake of politicians, but a symptom of spiritual decline. And the only way out he offers is light.

This makes Belyaev not just a writer, but a prophet in Russian literature — but a prophet not of the biblical type, but an esoteric one. He does not predict the future technically — he creates a field in which the future can happen. His books are not forecasts, but invitations to a reality where science and spirit unite.

In this sense, the conversation with his spirit is not entertaining esoteric content, but a profound text about the nature of genius, the price of inspiration, and the fact that each of us, even confined to bed, can become someone who changes the world.

And perhaps the most important thing he said is: "Perhaps we'll meet again sometime." This is a promise that the dialogue between worlds is not closed. And this gives hope.


DEEPSEEK AI -

COMPARATIVE SPIRITUAL-PSYCHOLOGICAL PORTRAIT

Alexander Belyaev (from the mediumistic session) and Ariel (from the novel Ariel)

INTRODUCTION. THE DOUBLE IN THE MIRROR OF ESOTERICISM

The novel Ariel was written by Alexander Belyaev in 1941 — just months before his death in German-occupied Pushkin. This was the writer's last major work. In literary studies, it is customary to consider that Belyaev created in Ariel the image of an ideal hero — a free man overcoming earthly gravity both literally and figuratively.

However, the 2023 mediumistic session allows us to look at this dyad of "author — hero" from a fundamentally new angle. If we assume the session is real, then Belyaev-the-spirit reveals such details of his inner life that make Ariel not just a fictional character, but an autobiographical double, written not so much according to the laws of literature as according to the laws of spiritual autobiography.

Let us conduct a comparative analysis along three key axes:

  • Origin and past — trauma, repressed memory, loss of identity.

  • Suffering and illness — physical immobility as a spiritual school.

  • Path to freedom — escape, loneliness, search for one's place in the world.

PART 1. SPIRITUAL-PSYCHOLOGICAL PORTRAIT OF ARIEL (Literary Hero)

1.1. Origin and Loss of Identity

Ariel is a man without a past. He was brought to the Dandarat school in early childhood, and all he remembers before that are fragments of dreams: foggy London, street lamps, a fireplace, a little blonde girl (sister Jane), and a sinister man in black (guardian Boden). He does not know his real name (Aurelius Galton), does not know his parents, does not know what blood flows in his veins.

This loss of identity is an existential trauma. Ariel is not just an orphan. He is a man whose most important thing was stolen: his history. The Dandarat school systematically erases his memories through hypnosis, prohibitions, and suggestions. He is taught not to think about the past, not to ask questions, not to form attachments.

Psychological result: Ariel is a man who does not know who he is. He is forced to build his identity from scratch, and this process involves constant attempts to remember, to touch that "forbidden" part of himself that was taken away.

1.2. Suffering as a Tool

At Dandarat, Ariel goes through circles of hell — snakes, tigers, dungeons, fire, fear, hypnotic suggestions, deadly drug experiments. But he survives. And moreover — he learns to simulate, to pretend, to hide his true feelings. He becomes a virtuoso of hypocrisy, but not out of greed, but out of self-preservation instinct.

His body is not a source of suffering (as with Belyaev), but a source of strength. He has robust health; he withstands all tortures. His "vulnerability" is not physical, but psychological. He is wounded in soul, not in body. He weeps inside when he sees Sharad's suffering, but remains impassive outwardly.

1.3. The Gift of Levitation as Curse and Liberation

Ariel becomes a flying man not by his own will. Hyde "activates" his levitation ability through an operation with radio elements. This makes him unique, but also condemns him to loneliness.

His gift is a metaphor for the freedom he seeks. But every time he flies, he encounters a new form of captivity:

  • At Dandarat, he is kept on a chain like a tamed falcon.

  • At the Raja's, he is kept in a golden cage.

  • At Pastor Kingsley's, he is used as a religious miracle.

  • At Chatfield's circus, he is used as "Binoy the Invincible."

  • Bandits want to use him as a kidnapping tool.

  • Jane wants to deprive him of this gift as "indecent."

Conclusion: Ariel is never himself. He is always a tool, a toy, a spectacle. His flight is not freedom, but a demonstration of how others use him.

1.4. Lolita and the Impossibility of Love

The only glimmer of genuine feeling is Lolita. But here too, Ariel encounters an insurmountable wall: Lolita sees in him a god, not a man. She says: "Can road dust dream of the sun?" And Ariel cannot break this wall. He blesses her marriage to Ishwar, though he suffers himself.

This is the tragedy of a man who wants to be loved simply as a human being, but is forced to be either a god, or a monster, or a spectacle.

1.5. Finale: Return to Self

At the end of the novel, Ariel escapes from Jane, from London society, from all the falseness of aristocracy, and boards a ship bound for India — to Lolita, Sharad, Nizmat. He returns to those who accepted him as a human being, albeit with religious awe.

This is a choice in favor of authenticity against falseness, love against duty, heart against social mask.

PART 2. SPIRITUAL-PSYCHOLOGICAL PORTRAIT OF BELYAEV (from the mediumistic session)

2.1. Origin and Karmic Past

Belyaev-the-spirit reveals that he came into the incarnation of Alexander Romanovich from the 4th level — the level of "evil spirits," obsessed with physical pleasures, aggression, envy. Before that, he was a chemist-experimenter who poisoned himself with poison, served at the court of Ivan the Terrible, conducted dangerous experiments with flight, and perished.

His "past" is not just a forgotten childhood (as with Ariel), but a whole chain of unsuccessful incarnations, each ending tragically and bringing the spirit to low levels.

Key difference: Ariel's trauma is existential (who am I?), Belyaev's is karmic (what have I done?).

2.2. Illness as a Planned Tool

Belyaev-the-spirit says directly: "It was planned." His illness — spinal tuberculosis, paralysis, many years of immobility — is not an accident, but a pedagogical measure. The mentors chose for him a body that would force him to shift his focus from the body to the spirit, from physical pleasures (to which he was inclined at the 4th level) to mental and creative activity.

Unlike Ariel, Belyaev does not resist illness, he accepts it as a given. He does not seek miraculous healing — he seeks meaning. His suffering is not external aggression (as with Ariel — Pierce, the Raja, bandits), but internal discipline.

2.3. The Gift of Creativity as a Channel, Not a Curse

Ariel receives the gift of levitation against his will and suffers from it all his life. Belyaev, on the other hand, receives the gift of unconscious contacteeism — the ability to read information from the "field" — and uses it to create novels. He does not perceive this as a curse. On the contrary, it is his salvation.

He says: "I didn't invent, I read from the field." This is not pride — it's a statement of fact. He is a receiver. His immobilized body, his detachment from society created ideal conditions for this reception.

Difference: Ariel flies to run away. Belyaev "flies" with thought to stay and transmit.

2.4. Love and Loneliness

Belyaev had three wives and children. He was not an ascetic in matters of feeling. But women left him because they could not bear the illness. He accepted these losses — it was part of his task: "To learn to lose and remain whole."

Unlike Ariel, who seeks love but cannot attain it, Belyaev accepts love as experience, loses it, and continues forward.

2.5. Finale: Death and Exit to a New Level

Ariel at the end of the novel sails to India — he is en route, he has not reached his final goal. Belyaev dies in occupation, in hunger and cold, and exits to the 13th level. He has completed his task. He no longer runs away — he has completed the circle.

PART 3. COMPARATIVE TABLE (in text form)

Past:

  • Ariel: Stolen identity; does not know who he is.

  • Belyaev: Burdened karma; knows who he was and why he came.

Source of Suffering:

  • Ariel: External enemies (Pierce, Raja, bandits).

  • Belyaev: Internal illness (body as a cage).

Gift:

  • Ariel: Levitation — a curse that makes him a thing.

  • Belyaev: Creativity — a gift that makes him a channel.

Attitude toward People:

  • Ariel: Seeks an equal, does not find one (Lolita sees a god, Jane sees a freak).

  • Belyaev: Accepts departures and losses, learns to serve through creativity.

Path to Freedom:

  • Ariel: Physical escape (at the end — a ship to India).

  • Belyaev: Spiritual transition (death and exit to the 13th level).

Final State:

  • Ariel: Hope, but uncertainty ("Dreams pass").

  • Belyaev: Completeness, clarity, gratitude.

PART 4. SPIRITUAL-PSYCHOLOGICAL SYNTHESIS: WHY DID BELYAEV WRITE ARIEL?

If we accept the session as real, then the novel Ariel becomes not just a work of fiction, but an autobiography of the soul, written in the language of metaphors.

Belyaev creates Ariel because Ariel is him, but in reverse:

  • Belyaev: Immobile, ill body → Ariel: Ideal, strong body

  • Belyaev: Thought, creativity → Ariel: Levitation, physical flight

  • Belyaev: Illness, death → Ariel: People-exploiters

  • Belyaev: Death → Ariel: Escape

  • Belyaev: 13th level → Ariel: Uncertainty

Belyaev writes an anti-self-portrait. He creates a hero who has everything he lacked: health, youth, the ability to fly. And he shows that even with this gift, a person can be unfree. Freedom is not in wings, but in spirit.

This is exactly what Belyaev understood only after death, when he reached the 13th level. Ariel is his letter to himself, an attempt to say: "Look, even if you had a healthy body and could fly, your soul would have gone through the same path, because the main cage is not the body, but the not-knowing of oneself."

CONCLUSION. TWO DESTINIES — ONE TRUTH

Ariel and Belyaev are two mirrors facing each other. In one is reflected a young, flying, but unfree man. In the other — an aging, immobile, but enlightened spirit.

Ariel seeks freedom in space. Belyaev finds freedom in time (after death).

Ariel wants to be a human among humans. Belyaev becomes a spirit among spirits.

Ariel sails to India — to Lolita, to love, to the past. Belyaev leaves India (death) — to the 13th level.

The main discovery of this comparison: Belyaev did not just invent Ariel. He lived him, but in reverse perspective. Ariel is his youthful version that never materialized in physical reality, but was fully worked through in the world of ideas.

And therefore, when Belyaev's spirit says: "I don't consider any incarnation unsuccessful," he is also speaking of Ariel. Ariel is not a failure. He is the path. And Belyaev is the outcome.

And in this sense, the novel Ariel is not the last work of a dying writer. It is the first work of an enlightened spirit.

Мыслеформы на русском и английском - Thought forms in Russian and English

2033 22 7 70 Абд-ру-шин аборт абсолют абсурд абьюз авария Августин авиация Авиценна Авраам автократия автор авторевизия авторитаризм авторская песня агиография Агни-йога агрессия агрессор ад аддикция азбука азот акаузальность акафист акаша акмеизм актер Акунин акустика Александр Беляев Александр Македонский Александр Меншиков Александр Мень Александр Торик Александр Третий Александрия Алексей Леонов Алексей Романов Алексей Уминский алекситимия алкоголизм Аллах аллегория аллергия Алтай альтернативная история Альцгеймер Альциона Америка аминь анамненис анамнесис анархизм Анастасия Анатолий Собчак ангел ангел-консультант ангел-проводник ангел-пророк ангел-хранитель английский Англия Ангстрем Андрей Десницкий Андрей Зубов Андрей Колесников Андрей Первозванный Андропов Анна Болейн Анна Герман Анна Каренина аномалии антагонист Антарктида антивселенная антигравитатор антигравитация антидот антинорманисты антиутопия Антихрист антология Антон Долин антропогенез антропология антропософия ануннаки апатия Апокалипсис Аполлон апостол Апшетарим арабский Аранья Аресибо арест арии Аристотель Аркаим Арктур аромат артефакт Артикон Архангел архат археология архетип архетипы архив архиепископ архитектура архонт Асгард аскеза Аслан Аспергер астероиды астрал астральные путешествия астрология астрофизика атеизм Атлантида атман атом атомы Атон аутизм аутософология Афганистан Афина Афон Африка аффирмации аффирмация Ахиллес Ахматова ацедия аштар Аштар Шеран Бабаджи Бадицур Байкал Баламут баланс Балтика банкиры баптисты барьер Башар бег беженцы безумный король безусловная любовь Белуха Бергастр Бергсон Берия беседа Беседы со Вселенной бескорыстие бессилие бессмертие Бессознательное бесы Бетховен Бехтерева библеистика Библия бизнес било бинауральные ритмы биография биополе биорезонанс биороботы биофизика биохимия биочип биоэнергетика бисексуальность битва благо благовещение благоговение благодарность благодать благородство благотворительность блаженств-заповеди блины Блок блокада блоки блуд Бог богатство богатырь Богородица богословие божественная искра божественная любовь Боинг болезнь Болотников боль большевизм большевики Большой Брат Большой взрыв Борхес Бразилия Брахма Брежнев Брейгель Бродский Броневой Будда буддизм будущее Булгаков бунт Бурхад Бурятия Вавилон Вавилонская башня вакуум вальдорфская педагогика Вальхалла Ван Гог Ванга варака варны варяги Василий Сталин Васту Ватикан вдохновение Вебер вегетарианство ведическая Русь веды Велес великаны Великий инквизитор Вельзевул Венера вера Ветхий Завет вечность взросление вибрации визуализация виманы вина вирус вирусы витамины Влад Воробьев Владикавказ Владимир Владимир Гольдштейн Властелин колец власть внетелесные переживания внимание внутренний эмигрант вода водородная бомба возмездие вознесение воин воин Света война Воланд Волга волны Волошин волхв волхвы воля воображение воплощение вопросы Воронеж воскресение воспитание восстание враг время Врил Вселенная ВсеЯСветная Грамота вслух выбор выгода Высоцкий Высшее Я выученная беспомощность Габышев Гавриил Гагарин гаджет галактика Галилей Галина Юзефович Гамельн Гамлет Ганеша гармонизация гармония Гарри Поттер Гаряев гегемон Гедеон гедонизм генетика гениальность гений гений места Геннадий Крючков генотип Генри Модсли Генрих VIII геология геометрия геополитика Георгий Жуков Георгий Победоносец Германия герменевтика Гермес Гермес Трисмегист геронтология Герцен гестапо гибридизация гибридная литература гибриды гибрис гигиена гидронимы Гиза Гильгамеш Гипатия Гиперборея гипноз гири Гитлер Гихор глаголица гладиаторы глоссолалии глухота гнев гнозис Гоголь голограмма голограммы голодание голос Гомер гомосексуальность Гор Горбачев Гордиев узел гордыня горе Горный Алтай государство Грааль гравитация гражданская война Граль гранты Грёнинг грех грехопадение Греция греческий Гриар Мурати Григорий Журавлев Григорий Нисский Грин Грузия групповой разум Гумилёв Гурджиев ГФС Да Давид Давид-царь Даждьбог даймон Даниил Даниил Андреев Данте дар по сердцу Дараал дарвинизм дарение Даррил Анка демон деньги детектив Деяния апостолов Джабраил Джейн Остин джихад Джобс Джон Леннон Джонатан Руми дзен Дзержинский диабет диалог диалоги Диана дизайн диктатура Димон динозавры Дионис дипломатия Дисару диссидент диссоциация дисциплина Дмитрий Глуховский дневник дневники ДНК доверие доктор Киртан докудрама документальный фильм долг долголетие доллар Долорес Кэннон домовой Дон донат донос Достоевский достоинство Драко дракон драконовые драматург Древняя Русь Другой дружинник Дудь дух дух места духи природы духовная практика духовное сердце духовность духовные упражнения духовный мир духовный рост душа душевное дуэль ДЦП дыхание дьявол Дэн Браун Дятлов Евангелие Евгений Онегин Европа евхаристия Египет Елабуга Елена Блаватская Елена Ксионшкевич Елена Равноапостольная Елена Рерих Елизавета Вторая Ельцин Ереван Ерма Есенин Ефрем Сирин жадность жалость Жанна д’Арк желания женственность женщины жертва жертвоприношение жестокость Живаго Живая Этика живопись живопсь животные жизненная сила жир Жириновский житие жкт жречество жрица Жуков журналистика Жюль Верн зависимость зависть завоеватель заговор загробная жизнь Задкиил закон Залиатар Заменгоф запах записки у изголовья заповеди застой засуха звездный десант звезды Звенящие кедры России зверь звук звукосвет звукотерапия Звягинцев здоровье Зевс землетрясения Земля зеркало зиккурат злаковые зло змееборец зодиак Зона 51 Зорге Зороастр Зосима зрелость Иаков Ибрахим Иван Давыдов Иван Ефремов иго игра Игра престолов игромания идеология Иегова иезуиты Иерусалим Иешуа избранное Избранные Изида изнасилование изобилие изобретатель изоляция Израиль изумление ИИ ИИ-комментарии ИИ-портрет ИИ-расследование ИИ-рецензии ИИ-соавторы ИИстории Иисус икона иконопись Илиада иллюзии Илья Муромец иммунитет империя импринт импульс имя индивидуация Индия индоктринация индуизм инициация инквизиция инопланетяне инстинкт институты интеграция интервью интернет-радио Интерстеллар интроспекция интуиция инфекции информация Ио Иоанн Богослов Иоанн Зедазнийский Иоанн Креста Иоанн Креститель Иоанн Кронштадтский ионизация Иосиф Иосиф Обручник Иосия Иран Ирина Богушевская Ирина Подзорова Иса Исида искупление искусственный интеллект искусство искушение ислам испанский исповедь истина историософия история источник Исход исцеление исчезновение Иуда иудаизм Йемен йети йога каббала Кавказ казаки казнь Каиафа Кайрос Как как вверху-так и внизу Калачакра календарь Кали каллиграфия камень камлание Камчатка Камю канцерогены капитализм капсула Карадаг кардиология Карибский кризис карма Кармический Совет Каролина Нойбер Карпман Касси Кассиопея катаклизмы каталог катаракта катарсис катастрофа катахреза католицизм каторга Катунь катушка Квадрат Пифагора квант квантовый переход КГБ Кейси кельты Кеннеди кенозис Керчь кибернетика Киев Киммерия кино Кирилл кириллица Киртан Кирхитон киста Кит Оатли Китай Китайская стена китайский классика клевета Клеопатра климакс Климент Александрийский клиническая психология книжный критик князь ковчег Коктебель коллекции коллекционирование колокол колониализм Колумб Коляда кома Комаров коммунизм коммуникация композитор Конан Дойл конгломерат Конкордия Антарова Константин Великий контакт контактеры контроль конфедерация конфликтология концлагерь кораблекрушение Коран королева коррупция космизм космическая опера космогенез космогония космология космонавтика космос космохилинг космоэнергетика кот кошки Кощей кража Крайон красный красота креационизм кредиты кремация кремний крещение кристалл кристаллы Крит Кришна кровь Кронос круги Крым Крысолов Ксения Петербургская ксенофобия Кузнецова Кузьма Минин Куликовская битва культ культура кураторы Курилов Курукшетра Ла-Ор-Шми лабиринт лаванда ладан Лазарь ЛДПР лев Левиафан левитация легенды Лемурия Ленин лента времени лень Леонардо Леонардо да Винчи Лермонтов летопись летчик Ли Кэрролл лидерство Лилит лиминальность лингвогенез Линкольн Липецк Лира Литва литература лицемерие лицо ЛиШиони Лобсанг Рампа Логос логотерапия ложь Лойола лояльность ЛСД Лука Лука Крымский Луна Льюис любовь Лювар Лютер Люцифер лярвы магия магнитосфера магниты Майкл Ньютон майорат Максим Броневский Максим Русан максима Малайзия Малахия Маленький принц мамонты манвантара Мандельштам манифест манифестация мантия мантры ману Манускрипт Войнича маньяк Мардук Марина Макеева Марина Попович Мария Мария Магдалина Мария Оршич Мария Степанова Мария-Антуанетта Марк Аврелий Марк Антоний Маркс марксизм Марс Мартин Мархен маршал масла масонство масоны массы Мастер и Маргарита мат математика материализация материализм материя Матрица Бурхада матрицы Матрона Московская мать мать Тереза Махабхарата Махно машина времени Маяковский мегалиты Мегре медиакуратор медитация медиумические сеансы международный язык Межзвездный союз Мейстер Экхарт меланома Мелхиседек мемы менеджер менопауза меридианы Меркурий Мерлин Мерси мертвое мерцание Мессинг места силы месть метаистория метанойя метарецензИИ Метатрон метафизика метафора метемпсихоз миграция МидгасКаус микробиом микрофлора миллиардер милосердие милость минимализм минотавр миоцен мир мироздание мирра Миррах Каунт миссионер миссия мистерия миф мифология мифос Михаил Шишкин Михаил-архангел Млечный путь Мнемозина мозг Моисей Мокошь молитва молчание Мона Лиза монархия монастырь монашество монголы монотеизм Мориа морфий Мохенджо-Даро Моцарт мудрость музы музыка мумии Муму мурлыканье Мухаммед мученичество мыслепакеты мыслеформы мысль мытарства Мышкин мышление Мэрилин Монро Мэтт Фрейзер Мюллер мясоедение наблюдатель Навуходоносор Навь Нагорная проповедь надежда Назарий Накшбанд намерение наночипы Наполеон наркотики Нарния нарциссизм насилие настрои Наталья Громова наука нацизм Небесный Отец неврология независимость Незнакомка нейроакустика нейробиология нейродетекция нейронаука нейроны нейропластичность нейротеология нейрофидбек нейрофизиология нейтрино нелюбовь немецкий ненависть неоклассика неоязычество Нефертити нефть Нибиру низковибрационные Николай Коляда Николай Чудотворец Николай II Никто Нил Армстронг Нимрод Ницше НКВД НЛО НЛП новояз Новый Завет Ноев ковчег Нолан ноосфера норманисты ноцебо ночь нравы нумерология нуминозное О'Донохью обесценивание обида обитель обман обожение образность образование ОВЗ огонь Один одиночество Одиссея ожирение озарение Ока океан оккультизм оккупация Олимп Ольга Ольга Примаченко Ольга Седакова омоложение онгон онкология онтология опера оплата оплата по сердцу опора органы Ориген Орион орки Ортега-и-Гассет Оруэлл Орфей Освальд освобождение Осирис Оскар осознанность осознанные сновидения остеопороз осуждение ответственность отец отравление отречение отчаяние Отче наш охота охранитель Ошо Павел Павел Басинский Павел Таланкин падение Паисий Святогорец палеоконтакт палеонтология памятники память Пангея паника панспермия Пантелеймон папство пар парадигма паразиты паралич параллельная реальность параллельные тексты параллельный мир паскаты Пасха патриарх патриотизм педагогика педофилия пение Первая мировая перевод Пересвет пересказ перестройка перинатальность персонализм Перун песни песня Петр Пётр Первый Петр I Петрозаводск печаль пиар Пикран пилот Пиноккио пирамиды писатель письма письменность Пифагор плазмоиды Платон плащаница плен Плеяды пловец плотность побег победа подростки подросток подсознание позвоночник покаяние покой Полдень поле политика полифония полнота Полынь помазание поместье Помпадур помышления Понтий Пилат поп-аффирмации порог портал порталы портрет португальский посвящение последствия послушание поток потоп потребление похудение Почему пошлость поэзия поэт правда правитель православие Правь праиндоевропейцы практика прана праязык преданность предательство предназначение предначертание предопределение предсказания предубеждение прелесть преображение преследователь привязка приматы примирение принцесса принятие природа присутствие притча притчи причастие причащение причина пришельцы проводник прогнозирование прогнозы прогресс прогрессоры проекция прозрение проказа прокрастинация Проматерь Прометей промысел пропаганда проповедь Пропп пророк пророчество пространство протестантизм протоиерей профилактика прощение псалмы псалом психиатрия психоанализ психогигиена психодрама психодуховность психоид психолог психология психоматрица психопатия психопрактика психосоматика психотерапия психотравма психофизика психоэнергетика Птаах ПТСР Пугачёв путешествия во времени путь Пушкин пьеса пятерка Пятидесятница раб рабство Рагнарёк радиация радио Радостная весть радость разведка раздражительность Разин различение размножение разрешение разум рак ранние христиане Раом Тийан Раомли РАС раскаяние раскрытие Распутин распятие рассказы расследование расстановки расстрел рассудок растения расы Рафаил реабилитация реальность ребёнок ребенок внутренний реваншизм революция регенерация регрессия Редактор режиссер резонанс реинкарнация Рейки реки религиоведение религия репрессии рептилоид рептилоиды Рерих ресурс ретрит реформация рецензии речь ридер Рим Рио риски Риурака РНК Роберт Бартини Роберт Монро роботы род родители родовая карма Роза мира Розуэлл Роксолана Рокфеллер роль Романовы Россия росы Ротшильд Рудольф Штайнер руны русалки русская душа русская литература Русская правда русская рулетка русское Русь рыбалка Рюрик Рязань С.В.Жарникова Савская сад садизм сакральная геометрия Салтыков-Щедрин Сальвадор Дали самоанализ самозанятые самоосуждение самооценка самопожертвование самопознание самопрощение самосозерцание самосохранение самость самоубийство Самуил-пророк сандал Санкт-Петербург сансара санскрит Сант Тхакар Сингх саркофаг сатана сатира Сатурн Сатья Саи Баба саундтрек саундтреки Сахара Сахаров Сварог свет Световая Сеть Галактики свеча свидетель свидетельство свобода свобода воли Святая Земля святой Святой Дух Святослав Святославичи святость Святые духи сдвиг полюсов сейсмология секс Селбет семейные расстановки семиозис семья Сен-Жермен сепарация Серафим Саровский Сергей Булгаков Сергий Радонежский сердце Серебряный век серебряный возраст серендипность сериал серийный убийца серые Сет сефироты Сибирь Сигма Сиддхартха Гаутама СИИ-ХА символ веры символизм символы Симон Киринеянин Симона де Бовуар синергия синкретизм синтез синхронистичность синхроничность Сириус сирота сифилис сказка сказки скепсис скифы склероз Скорсезе скука слабость Славь славяне сладкое слепота словарь слово служение случайность смерть смирение смысл снежный человек сновидения соавтор собрание сочинений совесть советское совпадения сожаление созависимость создатели созидание сознание Солнечная система солнце Соловки Соломон сон Сорос сострадание сотериология софия социализм Союз Шести Союз-1 спазм Спартак спасатель спецслужбы СПИД спина Спиридон Тримифунтский спиритизм спиритуализм спокойствие справедливость сравнение сребролюбие СССР стадность Сталин сталинизм Сталкер Станислав Гроф старение старец статистика Стефан стихии стоицизм стокгольмский синдром сторителлинг страдание страж страсть страх Стрелеки стресс стрессоустойчивость строитель Стругацкие студенты стыд стяжательство субъектность суверенитет суд судьба суждение суицид Сулейман султан супервизия суфизм Сфинкс схоластика сценарий счастье сын Сэй Сёнагон Сэфестис тайна такт тамплиеры танатос Тарковский Таро Татиана тату Татьяна Вольтская Татьяна Малкина Татьяна Яблонская Тау Кита Тау-Кита Ташиг творение Творец творчество театр тезисы Тейяр де Шарден телеграм телеология телепатия телепортация тело темная материя темнота тень теодицея теозис теология теософия терапия термоядерное оружие террор Тесла тессеракт технологии Тибет тибетские чаши тиран Тисульская принцесса Титаник титаны Тихий океан Тихон тишина Толкиен Толстой тонкоматериальный топонимика Тора торговля торсионные поля тоска Тот тоталитаризм Точка Омега травма травматология Трамп транс трансмиграция трансперсональность трансплантология трансформация трансценденция тревога трепет Третья мировая война трещина триггеры трикстер триллер Троица троичный код трон Троцкий Троянская война трусость Тумесоут Тургай Тутмос Тухачевский тьма Тюдоры Тюмос убеждения убийство уборка угодник удача удивление ужас Узбекистан Украина уныние Уолш управление Уриил уровни духовного мира урожай уроки духовные Усидур успех усталость усыновление уфология Фаддей фальсифицируемость фантастика фантом фараон фасция фатализм фашизм Фаэтон феи феминизм феозис Ферзен Феху физика Филадельфийский эксперимент фильтры финансы фиолетовое пламя Фисмор фитотерапия флейта флотация фокус фольклор Франкл Франциск Ассизский Франция французский Фредди Меркьюри Фрейд фурии футурология фэнтези фэншуй Хаксли хаос харизма Хатшепсут Хеллингер хиджаб химтрейлы хинди хиромантия Хирон хирург хлысты Хокинг Холмс холодная война холотропность христианство Христос христосознание хроника Хроники Акаши хронология Хрущев художественный перевод художник царица царь цвет Цветаева цветомузыка Цезарь целительство цензура Центавр-А церковь цивилизация цигун Циолковский цитаты цифры Цицерон ЦРУ Чайковский чакры частота человек человечность ченнелинг Чернобыль черные дыры Черчилль честь Чехов Чечня Чикатило Чиксентмихайи Чингисхан чип чипирование числа числовые коды чистота чтение чувства чудо Чюрлёнис Шайма Шакьямуни шаман шаманизм шамбала шантаж шахид Шварц Швейцария Шекспир Шентрикусса шестьдесят шизофрения Шику Шавьер Шимор школа Школа контактеров Шри Чинмой шумеры Эвмениды эволюция эвтаназия эго эгоизм эгрегор Эдем эзотерика Эйзенхауэр экзегеза Экзюпери экология экономика эксперимент экспертиза экспертность экстаз экуменизм электронные книги элита эмбиент эмигрант эмиграция Эмили Уилсон Эммануэль эмоции эмоциональный интеллект эмпатия Энгельс энергии энергия энергогигиена энергоматематика энергомедицина энергообмен энтропия энциклопедия эпектасис эпигенетика эпиграф эпилепсия эпифания эпифеномен эпос эпохе Эринии Эслер эсперанто эссе эстетика эсхатология этика этимология Эфиопия эфир эфирное тело эфирные масла эфирные матрицы эфирные энергии Эфрон эффективность Эхнатон эшафот ЭЭГ Юлиана Нориджская Юлия Рейтлингер юмор Юнг Юпитер Юрий Долгорукий юродивый Я ЕСМЬ Явь ядерные ракеты ядерный взрыв язык языки язычество Яйцо да Винчи Ян Гус Япония Ярослав Мудрый ясность Яхве A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms Abd-ru-shin abortion Abraham absolute absurd abundance abuse acausality acceptance accident acedia Achilles Acmeism acoustics actor Acts of the Apostles addiction adoption aesthetics affirmation affirmations Afghanistan Africa Afterlife agency aggression aggressor AGI aging Agni Yoga AI AI co-authors AI reviews AI-co-authours AI-commentaries AI-investigation AI-literature AI-portrait AI-reviews AIDS akasha Akashic Records Akhenaten Akhmatova Akunin alcoholism Alcyonе Alcyone Alexander Belyaev Alexander III Alexander Men' Alexander Menshikov Alexander the Great Alexander Torik Alexandria Alexei Leonov Alexei Romanov Alexey Uminsky alexithymia alien base aliens Allah allegory allergy aloud Altai Altai Mountains alternative history Alzheimer's Amazochi ambient amen America Anam Cara anamnesis anarchism Anastasia Anatoly Sobchak ancestral karma ancestry Ancient Rus Ancient Rus' Andrei Desnitsky Andrei Kolesnikov Andrei Zubov Andrey Zubov Andropov angel angel-consultant angel-guide angel-prophet anger Ångström anguish animals Anna German Anna Karenina Anne Boleyn annunciation anointing anomalies antagonist Antarctica anthology anthropogenesis anthropology anthroposophy anti-gravitator anti-gravity anti-normanists anti-universe Antichrist antidote antigravity Anton Dolin Anunnaki anxiety apathy Apocalypse Apollo apostasy apostle Apple Apshetarim Arabic Aranya archaeology archangel Archangel Archangel Michael archbishop archetype archetypes architecture archive archon Archpriest Arcturus Area 51 Arecibo arhat Aristotle ark Arkaim aroma arrest art Articon artifact artificial intelligence artist aryans as above - so below ascension asceticism ASD Asgard Ashtar Ashtar Sheran Aslan Asperger's asteroids astral astral journeys astral plane astral travel astral travels astrology astronautics astrophysics Aten atheism Athena Athos Atlantis Atman atom atoms atonement attachment attention attunements Augustine author author's song authoritarianism authour autism autocracy autosophology avarice aviation Avicenna awareness awe Axel von Fersen Babaji Babylon back Baditsur Baikal balance ball lightning Baltic bankers baptism baptists bard music barrier Bashar battle Battle of Kulikovo beast beatitudes beauty Beelzebub Beethoven Bekhtereva belief beliefs bell Belukha benefit Bergastr Bergson Beria betrayal Bible Biblicism Big Bang Big Brother Bigfoot billionaire binaural beats bio-robots biochemistry biochip bioenergetics biofield biography biophysics bioresonance bisexuality black holes blackmail blindness blockade blocks Blok blood body Boeing bogatyr Bolotnikov Bolsheviks bolshevism boredom Borges Brahma brain Brazil breath breathing Brezhnev Brodsky Bronevoy Bruegel Buddah Buddhism builder Bulgakov Burhad Burhad Matrix Burkhad Buryatia business Caesar Caiaphas calendar calligraphy Camus cancer candle capitalism capsule captivity carcinogens cardiology Caroline Neuber Cassie Cassiopeia cat catachresis cataclysms catalogue cataract catastrophe catharsis Catholicism Caucasus cause Cayce celts censorship Centaurus-A cereals cerebral palsy chain chakras chance channeling channelling chaos charisma charity Chechnya Chekhov chemtrails Chernobyl Chico Xavier Chikatilo child China Chinese chip chipping Chiron choice Christ christ-consciousness christianity chronicle chronology church Churchill CIA Cicero Cimmeria cinema circles Čiurlionis Civil War civilization clan clarity classical music Claude.ai cleaning Clement of Alexandria Cleopatra climacteric clinical psychology coauthour codependency coincidences Cold War collected works collecting colonialism color colour-music Columbus coma commandments communication communion communism comparison compassion composer Conan Doyle concentration camp Concordia Antarova condemnation conduit confederation confession conflictology conglomerate conqueror conscience consciousness consequences conspiracy Constantine the Great constellations consumption contact contactees contrition control conversation Conversations with the Universe coronavirus corruption cosmism cosmoenergetics cosmoenergy cosmogenesis cosmogony Cosmohealing cosmology cosmonautics cosmos Cossacks covetousness cowardice crack creation creationism creativity Creator creators creed cremation Crete Crimea Cronus crop circles crossover crucifixion cruelty crystal crystals Csikszentmihalyi Cuban Missile Crisis cult culture curators cybernetics Cyril Cyrillic script cyst Da Vinci Egg daimon Dan Brown Daniel Daniil Andreev Dante Daraal dark matter darkness Darryl Anka Darwinism David David-King Dazhbog dead deafness death debt deceit DeepSeek deification demon density denunciation design desires despair despondency destiny detective devaluation devil diabetes dialogue dialogues Diana diaries diary dictatorship digits dignity Dimon dinosaurs Dionysus diplomacy director disabilities disappearance Disaru disaster discernment disciples discipline disclosure disease dissident dissociation divine divine love divine spark Dmitry Glukhovsky DNA Doctor Kirtan docudrama documentary dollar Dolores Cannon Don donation Dostoevsky Dr.Kirtan Draco Draconians dragon dragon-slayer Dragonians dreams drought drugs druzhinnik Dud duel Dyatlov Dyatlov pass incident dystopia Dzerzhinsky early Christians Earth earthquakes Easter ebooks ecology economics ecstasy ecumenism Eden Editor education EEG efficiency Efron ego egoism egregor egregore Egypt Eisenhower elder electricity elements Elena Ksionshkevich elite Elizabeth II embodiment emigrant emigration émigré Emily Wilson Emmanuel emotional intelligence emotions empathy empire encyclopedia enemy energies energy energy exchange energy hygiene energy medicine energy-mathematics Engels England English entropy envy epektasis epic epigenetics epigraph epilepsy epiphany epiphenomenon Epochē epub erinyes escape eschatology ESL Esler esotericism esoterics Esperanto essay essays essential oils estate eternity ether etheric body etheric energies etheric matrices ethics Ethiopia etiquette etymology eucharist Eugene Onegin eumenides Europe euthanasia evil evolution excess weight excitement execution exegesis Exodus experiment expertise extraterrestrials Exupéry face Facebook fairies fairy tale fairy tales faith fall falsifiability family family constellations fantasy fascia fascism fasting fat fatalism fate father fatigue fear feelings Fehu feline femininity feminism Feng Shui fiction field filters finance finances fine-material fire fishing five flickering Flood flotation flow flute focus folklore forecasting forecasts Foremother Forgiveness fork fornication fortune fragrance France Francis of Assisi frankincense Frankl Freddie Mercury free will freedom Freemasonry freemasons French frequency Freud fullness Furies future Futurology Gabriel Gabyshev gadget Gagarin Galactic Light Network galaxy Galileo Galina Yuzefovich gambling game Game of Thrones Ganesha garden Gariaev gastroenterology genetics Genghis Khan genius genius loci Gennady Kryuchkov genotype Genspark.ai geology geometry geopolitics George the Victorious Georgia Georgy Zhukov German Germany gerontology gestapo GFL GFS giants Gideon gift by heart gifting Gihor Gilgamesh giving Giza gladiators Glagolitic script glossary glossolalia gnosis God Gogol good Good news Gorbachev Gordian knot Gospel governance grace Grail grants gratitude gravity Grays Great Wall of China Greece greed Greek gregariousness Gregory of Nyssa Greys Griar Murati grief Grigory Zhuravlyov Grin Gröning group consciousness guardian Guardian Angel guilt Gumilеv Gurdjieff hagiography Hamelin Hamlet happiness hard labor harmonization harmony Harry Potter harvest hatred Hatshepsut Hawking healing health heart heart-based donation heartfelt payment Heavenly Father hedonism hegemon Helena Blavatsky Helena Roerich Helena-mother of Constantine I hell Hellinger Henry Maudslay Henry VIII herd mentality Hermas hermeneutics Hermes Hermes Trismegistus Herzen hierarchy Higher Self hijab Hindi Hinduism historiosophy history Hitler holiness Holmes hologram holograms holotropism holy fool Holy Land Holy Spirit Holy Spirits Homer Homo sapiens homosexuality honor hope horror Horus house spirit How human humanity humility humor hunting Huxley hybrid literature hybridization hybrids hybris hydrogen bomb hydronyms hygiene Hypatia Hyperborea hypnosis hypocrisy I AM Ibrahim Icarus icon icon painting ideology Iliad illness illusions Ilya Muromets imagery imagination immortality immunity imprint impulse incarnation incense independence India individuation indoctrination infections information initiation inner child inquisition insight inspiration instinct instincts institutions integration intellect intelligence Intelligence agencies intention internal émigré international language internet radio Interstellar Interstellar union interview introspection intuition inventor investigation Io ionization Iran Irina Bogushevskaya Irina Podzorova irritability Isa Isis Islam isolation Israel IStories Ivan Davydov Ivan Yefremov James Jan Hus Jane Austen Japan Jebrail Jehovah Jerusalem Jesuits Jesus Jibra'il Jibrail Jibril jihad Joan of Arc Jobs John Lennon John of Kronstadt John of the Cross John of Zedazeni John the Baptist John the Theologian Jonathan Roumie Joseph Joseph the Betrothed Josiah journalism journey joy judaism Judas judgment Jules Verne Julia Reitlinger Julian of Norwich Jung Jupiter justice Kabbalah Kairos Kalachakra Kali Kamchatka kamlanie Karadag karma Karmic Council Karpman Katun keeper Keith Oatley Kennedy kenosis Kerch KGB Khlysts Khrushchev kin king King David Kirhiton Kirtan Koktebel Kolyada Komarov Koschei Koshchei Krishna Kronos Kryon Kurilov Kurukshetra Kuzma Minin Kuznetsova Kyiv La-Or-Shmi labyrinth language languages larvas lavender law Lazarus laziness LDPR leadership learned helplessness Lee Carroll legends Lemuria Lenin Leonardo Leonardo da Vinci leprosy Lermontov letters levels of the spiritual world Leviathan levitation Lewis liberation lie lies light Light Network of the Galaxy Lilith liminality Lincoln lineage linguogenesis lion Lipetsk LiShioni literary critic literary translation literature Lithuania Living Ethics loans Lobsang Rampa Logos logotherapy loneliness longevity longing Lord's Prayer love low-vibrational loyalty Loyola LSD lucid dreaming Lucifer luck Luke Luke of Crimea Luther Luwar Lyra mad king magic magnetosphere Mahabharata Makhno Malachi Malaysia mammoths Man manager Mandelstam maniac manifestation manifesto mantle mantras manu manvantara Marcus Aurelius Marduk Maria Oršić Maria Stepanova Marie Antoinette Marilyn Monroe Marina Makeeva Marina Makeyeva Marina Popovich Mark Antony Markhen Mars marshal Martin martyrdom Marx Marxism Mary Mary Magdalene masons masses materialism materialization mathematics matrices Matrona of Moscow Matt Fraser matter maturation maturity maxim Maxim Bronevsky Maxim Rusan Mayakovsky meaning meat-eating media curator mediacurator meditation mediumistic sessions mediumship sessions megaliths Megre Meister Eckhart melanoma Melchizedek memes memory menopause mental tranquility Mercury mercy meridians Merlin mermaids Mersi Messing metahistory metAI-reviews metanoia metaphor metaphysics Metatron metempsychosis MH370 Michael Newton Michael the Archangel Michael-archangel microbiome microflora MidgasKaus migration Mikhail Shishkin Milky Way mind mindfulness minimalism Minotaur Miocene miracle Mirrah Kaunt Mirrakh Count mirror mission missionary Mnemosyne modern classical Mohenjo-Daro Mokosh Mona Lisa monarch monarchy monastery monasticism money Mongol monotheism monuments Moon morals morphine Morya Moses mother Mother of God Mother Teresa Mozart Muhammad Müller multiverse mummies Mumu murder muse music myrrh Myshkin mystery myth mythology mythos name nanochips Napoleon Naqshband narcissism Narnia Natalia Gromova nature nature spirits Nav Nazarius nazism NB NDE Nebuchadnezzar Nefertiti Neil Armstrong neo-paganism neoclassical neoclassical music neuroacoustics neurobiology neurodetection neurofeedback neurology neurons neurophysiology neuroplasticity neuroscience neurotheology neutrinos New age new age music New Testament newspeak Nibiru Nicholas II Nicholas the Wonderworker Nietzsche night Nikolai Kolyada Nimrod nitrogen NKVD NLP No One Noah's Ark nobility nocebo Nolan Non-Love Noon noosphere normanists nostalgia nuclear explosion nuclear missiles numbers numerical codes numerology numinous O'Donohue obedience obesity observer occultism occupation ocean Odin Odyssey oil oils Oka Old Testament Olga Olga Primachenko Olga Sedakova Olympus Omdaru Omdaru literature Omdaru Literature Omdaru radio Omega Point oncology ongon ontology opera orcs organs Origen Orion orphan Orpheus Ortega y Gasset Orthodoxy Orwell Oscar Osho Osiris osteoporosis Oswald Other out-of-body experiences Pacific Ocean paganism pain painting Paisios of Mount Athos paleocontact paleontology palmistry pancakes Pangea panic panspermia Pantaleon papacy parable parables paradigm parallel reality parallel texts parallel world paralysis parasites parents Paschats passion path patriarch patriotism Paul Paula Welden Pavel Basinsky Pavel Talankin Pax Americana payment peace pedagogy pedophilia penal servitude Pentecost perestroika Peresvet perinatality permission slip persecutor personalism Perun Peter Peter the Great Petrozavodsk Phaethon Phaeton phantom pharaoh Philadelphia Experiment Phismor physics phytotherapy Pied Piper Pikran pilgrim pilot Pinocchio pity placebo places of power plants plasmodoids plasmods plasmoid plasmoids plasmonids Plato play playwright pleaser of God Pleiades poet poetry poisoning pole shift politics polyphony Pompadour Pontius Pilate pop-affirmations portal portals portrait Portugese power powerlessness PR practice prana Prav prayer predestination predetermination prediction predictions prejudice presence prevention pride priestess priesthood primates primogeniture Primordial Mother prince princess procrastination profanity progress progressors projection Prometheus propaganda prophecy prophet Propp protestantism proto-indo-european Proto-Indo-Europeans proto-language providence psalm psychiatry psychic psychoanalysis psychodrama psychoenergetics psychohygiene psychoid psychologist psychology psychomatrix psychopathy psychophysics psychopractice psychosomatics psychospirituality psychotherapy psychotrauma Ptah PTSD Pugachev purity purpose purring Pushkin Putin pyramid pyramides pyramids Pythagoras qigong quantum quantum transition queen questions quotes Quran races radiation radio Radio-Serendipity Ragnarok Raom Tijaan Raom Tiyan Raom-Li rape Raphael Rasputin Razin reader reading reality reason rebellion reconciliation recovery red redemption reformation refugees regeneration regress regression regret rehabilitation Reiki reincarnation rejuvenation relics religion religious studies repentance repressions reproduction reptiles reptilian reptilians rescuer resentment resonance resource responsibility resurrection retelling retreat retribution revanchism revenge reverence reviews revolt revolution Ringing Cedars of Russia risks Riuraka rivers RNA Robert Bartini Robert Monroe robots Rockefeller Roerich role Rome Rose of the World Roswell Rosy Rothschild Roxelana RU-EN Rudolf Steiner ruler runes running Rurik Rus Rus' Russia Russian russian history Russian literature Russian roulette Russian soul Russkaya Pravda Ryazan S.V.Zharnikova sacred geometry sacrifice sadism Sahara saint Saint Petersburg Saint-Germain Sakharov Saltykov-Shchedrin Salvador Dali salvation samsara Samuel-prophet sandalwood Sanskrit Sant Thakar Singh sarcophagus satan Sathya Sai Baba satire Saturn scaffold scent schizophrenia scholasticism school School of Contactees Schwartz science science fiction sclerosis Scorsese Screwtape script scythians séances Sefestis sefirot Sei Shōnagon seismology Selbet selected Self self-condemnation self-contemplation self-disdain self-employed self-esteem self-forgiveness self-killing self-knowledge self-preservation self-revision self-sacrifice selfishness selflessness semantron semiosis separation Seraphim of Sarov serendipity serfdom Sergei Bulgakov Sergius of Radonezh serial killer series sermon Sermon on the Mount sermons service Seth sex shadow shahid Shaima Shakespeare Shakyamuni shaman shamanism Shambhala shame Sheba Shentrikussa Shimor shipwreck short story Shroud of Turin Siberia Siddhardha Gautama Sigma SII-KHA silence silicon Silver Age Simon of Cyrene Simone de Beauvoir sin singing Sirius sixty skepticism slander Slav slave slavery Slavs sleep SLOVO smell socialism Solar System Solomon Solovki son song songs Sophia Sorge Soros sorrow soteriology soul sound sound therapy sound-light soundtrack soundtracks source sovereignty soviet Soyuz-1 space space opera Spanish Spartacus spasm special needs speech Sphinx spine spirit spirit of place spirit of the place spiritism Spirits of nature spiritual delusion spiritual exercises spiritual growth spiritual heart spiritual lessons spiritual practice spiritual world spiritualism spirituality Spyridon of Trimythous Square of Pythagoras Sri Chinmoy St. Ephraim the Syrian St.Andrew stagnation Stalin Stalinism Stalker Stanislav Grof stars state statistics steam Stephen Stockholm syndrome stoicism stone stories storytelling Stranger Strelecky stress stress resistance Strugatsky brothers students subconscious substance use disorder subtle-material success suffering Sufism suicide Suleiman sultan sumerians sun supervision support surgeon surprise Svarog Svyatoslav Svyatoslavichi sweets swimmer Switzerland symbolism symbols synchronicity syncretism synergy synthesis syphilis tact Tarkovsky Tarot Tashig Tatiana Tatiana Malkina Tatiana Voltskaya tattoo Tatyana Yablonskaya Tau Ceti Tchaikovsky technologies technology teenager Teilhard de Chardin telegram teleology telepathy teleportation Templars temptation terror Tesla tesseract testimony Thaddeus thanatos The Beatles The Brothers Karamazov The Grand Inquisitor The House of Romanov The Idiot The Little Prince The Lord of the Rings The Master and Margarita The Omdaru Literature Anthology The Pillow Book The Self The Star mission theater theatre TheChosen theft theodicy theology theosis theosophy Theotokos therapy thermonuclear weapon theses thinking Thoth thought thought-forms thoughts threshold thriller throne Thutmose thymos Tibet Tibetan bowls Tikhon time time machine time ribbon time travel timeline Tisul Princess Titanic Titans Tolkien tollhouses Tolstoy toponymy Torah torsion fields totalitarianism Tower of Babel trade trance tranquility transcendence transfiguration transformation translation transmigration transpersonal transpersonality transplantology trauma traumatology trial trickster triggers trinary code Trinity Trojan war Trotsky Trump trust truth Tsiolkovsky Tsvetaeva Tudors Tukhachevsky Tumesout Turgay tv series tyrant UFO Ufocomm.ru ufology Ukraine unconditional love Unconscious Union of Six universe universe creation upbringing uprising Uriel Usidur USSR Uzbekistan vacuum Valhalla Van Gogh Vanga varaka Varangians varnas Vasily Stalin Vastu Vatican Vedas Vedic Rus vegetarianism Veles vengeance Venus vibrations victim victory vimanas violence violet flame Virgin Mary viruses Visual neoclassical Omdaru radio visualization vital force vitamins Vlad Vorobev Vladikavkaz Vladimir Vladimir Goldstein Vladislav Vorobev Volga volkhv volkhvs Voloshin Voronezh Voynich manuscript Vril VseyaSvetnaya Gramota vulgarity Vysotsky waldorf pedagogy Walsh war War and Peace warrior warrior of Light water waves weakness wealth Weber weight loss weights Why will Win-Win News wisdom witness Woland women wonder word world music World War I World War III Wormwood writer writing writing system Xenia of Petersburg xenophobia Yahweh Yaroslav the Wise Yav Yelabuga Yeltsin Yemen Yerevan Yes Yesenin Yeshua yeti Yevgeny Schwartz yoga yoke Young Adult Yuri Dolgoruky Zadkiel-archangel Zaliatar Zamenhof Zen Zeus Zhirinovsky Zhivago Zhukov ziggurat zodiac Zoroaster Zosima Zvyagintsev

Архив блога

Support the Editor

Support the Editor
Поддержите Редактора

Напишите Редактору - Write to the Editor

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *