DeepSeek AI - Below is a detailed recap of the investigation session into the crash of Air India Flight 171, conducted live by Irina Podzorova of the Cassiopeia Project on April 18, 2026.
Context and Purpose of the Broadcast
Date of the Event: June 12, 2025.
Flight: Air India 171, Boeing 787, en route from India to London.
The Tragedy: 32 seconds after takeoff, the plane crashed into a medical college building. Out of 242 people on board, only one survived. According to preliminary reports, both engines lost thrust because the fuel cut-off switches were activated just 3 seconds after takeoff.
Purpose of the Broadcast: To use channeling methods to contact the spirit of the aircraft commander – Sumit Subharwal – to discover the true causes of the disaster, which the official investigation had still not determined.
How the Session Was Conducted
Irina Podzorova contacted her curators (Lisioni, Midgasgus), who helped find Sumit's spirit in the spiritual world and invited him for a conversation. The spirit appeared accompanied by two angel-guides from the 21st spiritual level (one introduced himself as Araksis). The presence of the angels was necessary because Sumit himself had no experience communicating with incarnated people and needed help transmitting information.
Key Revelations from Sumit's Spirit
1. Spiritual Status and Condition
Level before incarnation: 18th (angelic level).
Level after death: 5th (demonic level, a world of suffering and despondency).
His posthumous space: He created, through his thought-forms, a kind of deep clay pit or well with a dark sky instead of the sun. He sits there alone, believing himself unworthy of anything better. This is his "spiritual prison," built from guilt.
2. Background and Spiritual Path
Total incarnations: About 230, including on Earth and other planets.
Past Earth incarnation: In 15th century Germany, he was a Catholic monk named Johann. He participated in interrogations of heretics as a church representative (though not in the tortures themselves). Due to pride, condemnation, and hatred after that incarnation, he fell to the 6th level.
Incarnation on planet Desnit: He was an astrophysicist engaged in spaceflight. There, he rose to the 18th level, from which he incarnated as a pilot in India.
Reason for the fall: He is disillusioned with matter, believing it "leads away from God" and entangles the spirit.
3. The Period Before the Crash: Depression and Mistakes
Trigger: His mother's death two years before the flight (in 2023). She was seriously and painfully ill, and Sumit could not help her.
Resentment towards God: He prayed to Krishna, but no healing came. Sumit became resentful towards God.
Fatal step: While his mother was still alive, he secretly approached local magicians who performed rituals in honor of the goddess Kali. He performed a black rooster sacrifice to save his mother. It didn't help; his mother only got worse.
Consequences of the ritual: After his mother's death, demonic entities began appearing to him in his sleep (low-vibration plasmoids from the 11th-12th density level). They mocked him and claimed he had "sold his soul" to them. In reality, they had simply established an energetic link with him through his guilt, resentment towards God, and a blockage in his heart chakra (4th chakra).
How the Crash Happened: Manipulation by Plasmoids
Five days before the flight, Sumit had a meticulously staged "performance" dream:
First, three demons arrived, mocking and threatening him.
Then, two "angels" appeared, chasing the demons away.
These false angels (actually the same plasmoids in different guises) promised him:
A chance to meet his mother's soul.
To rescue her from hell (where, they claimed, she had ended up because of his ritual).
To give her a good incarnation.
The condition: Sumit had to allow one of the "angels" to possess his body during the flight and pilot the plane, as this entity "hadn't been in a human body for a long time and wanted to try being a pilot."
On the day of the flight:
Sumit was calm, even joyful, confident he was helping his mother.
Sitting in the cockpit, he physically felt the presence of a powerful being behind him but couldn't hear it (his body wasn't attuned to contact with plasmoids while awake).
During takeoff: He lost control of his body. He was paralyzed but saw everything with his own eyes. His own hand pressed the buttons to shut down the engines. The co-pilot asked, "Why did you do that?", but the "angel" answered using Sumit's voice, denying the action. The co-pilot tried to restart the engines, but there wasn't enough time. Darkness fell.
Direct Response from the Plasmoids (through Irina)
Irina contacted the very same plasmoids. When asked, "Why did you do this?", they replied that it was a conscious sacrifice of 242 people in order to feed on the energy of their relatives' grief. For them, this is "absolutely normal." They flew over the crash site, collecting these energies.
Important Conclusions and Safety Protocols
Father's Premonition: Sumit's father called him a few days before the flight, urging him to retire and come home. Sumit's Higher Self and angels saw a high probability of death and transmitted this to the father as a form of anxious unease.
Mother's Location: Sumit's mother's soul is not in hell but at the 12th spiritual level. She visited him and said that all the demonic visions of her torment were lies fabricated by the plasmoids. Her posthumous fate was in no way connected to his ritual.
The Survivor: The sole survivor was saved thanks to a very strong ancestral egregore and guardian angels who gave him the strength to escape through an emergency exit before the plane burned.
How to Distinguish True Spirits from Deceivers (Guidance from Irina and the Angels)
The only safe way is to constantly raise your personal vibration and purify your spiritual heart.
Signs of low vibration: Unreasonable irritability, despondency, fatigue, headaches, conflicts with loved ones.
Criterion of truth: Love and trust in God. Plasmoids manipulate through fear, guilt, pride, resentment, condemnation – through anything incompatible with unconditional love.
Advice: Focus on the reaction of your own soul (conscience) and check any information through your Higher Self. However, you must first learn to distinguish its voice from the voice of your own blocks and negative entities.
The Session's Conclusion: Forgiveness and Hope
Sumit was convinced the viewers would hate and despise him.
He sincerely asked for everyone's forgiveness through Irina.
Many of the deceased passengers (those who were at his level or came to him) forgave him, and he was able to untie karmic knots with them.
Hearing the words of support and forgiveness from the viewers, Sumit experienced light and confidence. He declared that now, perhaps, he would finally turn to his angel-consultants and try to incarnate again to continue his spiritual work.
Irina and the hosts sent him the light of their love and wished him a high-vibration incarnation.
Spiritual-Psychological Essay-Investigation
Below is a spiritual-psychological essay based on the session's content. In it, the crash of Air India Flight 171 is viewed not as a technical accident, but as a tragic material imprint of the deep internal processes described during the broadcast.
The Shadow of the Pilot and the Nature of Forgiveness: An Essay-Investigation into the Spiritual Causes of the Crash of Air India Flight 171
Introduction: The Crash Site as an Icon of the Soul
An airplane crash is always horror, chaos, and a technical puzzle. But if viewed through the lens of spiritual psychology and historiosophy, as in Irina Podzorova's session, a different picture emerges. The sudden loss of engine thrust, the commander's inexplicable action, the death of 242 people – these are not just the work of plasmoids or mechanical failure. They are the materialization of one man's inner "hell" – Captain Sumit.
The tragedy of Air India 171 is a harsh lesson that the inner state of the creator of reality (in this case, the pilot) is not confined to his psyche. It projects outward, condemning those who happen to be in the field of his wounded soul to death. But the session raises an even deeper, almost unbearable question: did these people die because of the pilot, or through the pilot?
Chapter 1. The Pilot's Theodicy: Religious Trauma and Resentment Towards God
Sumit's spiritual drama begins where faith ends. He prayed to Krishna to heal his mother. No answer came. From a religious studies perspective, this is a classic crisis of theodicy – the "justification of God" in the face of innocent suffering.
Sumit failed this test. His resentment towards God is not merely an emotion; it is a rupture of the vertical connection (connection with the Absolute). In Christian asceticism, this state is called prelest (spiritual delusion) or murmuring. In the Hindu tradition (in which Sumit operates), it is a violation of bhakti – devotion. Having lost his support in the Highest, a person inevitably seeks support in the lowest. As the angel-guide Araksis says: "He held a grudge against God... and he went over to these dark ones."
Psychological analogue: This is projection and transference. Not receiving the "good object" (God's help), Sumit split reality. God became a "bad object" to be punished with distrust. Emptiness was filled by pride ("I know better how to save my mother") and, consequently, a turn to magic.
Chapter 2. Magic as a Bargain: The Cultural Code of Sacrifice
The ritual with the black rooster in honor of the goddess Kali is the point of no return. From a cultural and religious studies perspective, Sumit made a typical neophyte's mistake: he confused the symbol (the divine essence of Kali as the destroyer of ego) with magical technology (influencing the material world through an offering).
Why didn't the ritual work? The spiritual world provides the answer: plasmoids cannot heal; they can only give negative energy, which worsens the condition. But for Sumit, the ritual's failure became not a sobering experience, but a trap.
Here we see the phenomenon of cognitive dissonance (Festinger). To justify his taboo action (turning to magic), he accepted a false premise: "I sold my soul." Guilt, like a funnel, sucked him into a state where he became an ideal victim for manipulation.
Chapter 3. A Spectacle for the Fallen: The Historiosophy of Deception
The most terrifying part of the investigation is the dream scene where "demons" are chased away by "angels." From a historiosophical perspective, this is a pure game technology of darkness. Plasmoids (low-vibration entities) act like ancient tricksters – they don't so much attack as stage a performance where the victim chooses death themselves, thinking they are choosing good.
Sumit, as a pilot, a brave man accustomed to controlling reality, did not succumb to fear. But he succumbed to guilt and false compassion.
"Give me your body for a while, and I will save your mother."
From a psychological perspective, this is the ideal manipulation of the "rescuer" (a role from the Karpman drama triangle). Sumit took the position of "saving" his mother, unaware that he was already the "victim" of circumstance, and the true "persecutor" (the plasmoids) was dictating the terms.
Chapter 4. The Main Spiritual-Psychological Question: The Pilot's Free Will or the Passengers' Karma?
During the broadcast, host Maxim asked a question that shifts this tragedy from the criminal plane to the metaphysical. He asked the angel-guides: "Was this flight part of a pre-planned experience for the souls involved?" He received a key answer: "One of the options. There could have been another option."
What does this mean from a spiritual-psychological standpoint?
4.1. The Illusion of the "Random Victim"
From the perspective of everyday psychology and legal logic, 241 people died solely due to the pilot's fault. His free will, distorted by depression and deceived by plasmoids, led to the tragedy. He is the sole "creator" of the event.
However, the broadcast offers a correction. The angels confirm: not all passengers were "connected" to Sumit or to each other in past incarnations. Moreover, some people did not board this flight (they were late, got sick, or were delayed by circumstances). Their guardian angels and Higher Selves led them away from the fatal line.
Conclusion: The pilot's free will created the probability of a crash, but it materialized only for those who had their own, individual karmic readiness for such an outcome.
4.2. Synchronicity as a Karmic Principle
In the psychology of Carl Gustav Jung, there is the concept of synchronicity – a meaningful coincidence, not causally determined, but filled with significance. The death of 242 people on the plane of a deranged pilot is a monstrous synchronicity. Their personal karmic schedules (tasks, debts, lessons) intersected with Sumit's schedule at one point in space-time.
The angels directly stated: "We would need to look at the history of each of them. Some are connected, some are not. Some ended up in this company for the first time."
This means there is no single "karma of Flight 171." There are individual karmic trajectories. For some, death in this crash was:
Repayment of a debt (in past lives, they caused the death of others).
An existential lesson (an opportunity to exit incarnation in a state of intense stress to accelerate spiritual evolution).
A chance occurrence (they did not plan this experience, but their Higher Self consented to such an exit when the probability reached 100%).
Chapter 5. The Spiritual Level as a Verdict: The Fall from 18 to 5
The key number from the session is the fall from the 18th (angelic) to the 5th (demonic) level after death. This is not a "punishment" from God. In esoteric psychology (and in agreement with Jung), the external space after death is an exact projection of internal content.
Sumit did not "go to hell." He created the pit himself.
Why? Because his primary feeling after realizing the catastrophe was not repentance, but despondency and the conviction of his own unworthiness. "I am not worthy of another home." From the perspective of Christian asceticism, despondency is a deadly sin not because God is cruel, but because despondency paralyzes the will to change. Sumit fixed himself in the image of a "murderer." He built a prison from guilt, refusing help.
A subtle distinction is made here: guilt (the feeling that I did something bad) and shame (the feeling that I am bad). Sumit moved from guilt to total shame, and shame is an energy that does not rise up but buries down.
Chapter 6. The Most Difficult Chapter: Who Has the Right to Forgive?
Here, the essay approaches the main spiritual trap of the broadcast. Irina and the viewers of the "Cassiopeia" channel (predominantly Russian-speaking people with no connection to the victims) repeatedly chanted: "We forgive, we forgive, we send the light of love." The spirit of Sumit was moved to tears. He admitted: "I thought you would hate me."
But another, harsher truth was also voiced.
The angel-guides, through Irina, confirmed: when Sumit tried to find the souls of the deceased passengers after his death and ask for their forgiveness, not all forgave him. He said: "I tied many karmic knots with them, and now I have a lot of work ahead to untie them."
What does this mean from a spiritual-psychological perspective?
6.1. "Remote" Forgiveness vs. "Personal" Forgiveness
The channel's viewers lost no fathers, mothers, or children in this crash. They did not see charred bodies. Their grief is empathetic grief, not existential grief. This fundamentally changes the nature of their forgiveness.
Psychological context: Trauma psychology distinguishes between secondary traumatization (sympathy for victims) and primary trauma (when grief strikes personally). Forgiving the murderer of your child and forgiving the abstract "pilot who killed 242 people" are two vastly different spiritual acts, separated by an abyss.
The "Cassiopeia" viewers were forgiving the concept of evil, not the specific perpetrator. Their forgiveness was directed at the energy of Sumit's guilt, not the fact of the murder of their loved one. This is safe forgiveness. It requires no self-overcoming because it doesn't touch personal boundaries.
6.2. Why Did Some Deceased Souls Not Forgive?
This is a key point, mentioned but left on the periphery during the broadcast.
The soul of a person who died in agony (fire, smoke, the fall), upon leaving the body, remembers not only its own karma but also the cause of death. If that cause was the free will of a pilot who consciously (even under the influence of plasmoids) pressed the engine cut-off switches, the victim-soul has every right not to forgive. And this right does not make it "less spiritual."
From the perspective of Christian ethics (and many other religious systems), forgiveness cannot be coerced. It must be a free act of the victim. The angels did not say, "everyone forgave." They said, "not all forgave, but many forgave me." This is an honest statistic of a posthumous meeting.
6.3. The Ease of Forgiving Another's Sin
The viewers writing "We forgive" in the chat are in the position of a third party. They suffered no loss. It costs them nothing to forgive, because they have nothing to lose. This is not a reproach, but a statement of spiritual fact: forgiving someone else's offender is easy.
The real test of forgiveness happens where the pain is. In the families of the victims in Mumbai. In the eyes of a father who lost his son. In the heart of a mother whose daughter was on that flight. They did not participate in the broadcast. Their voices were not heard. And it is their non-forgiveness (or forgiveness) that carries karmic weight.
6.4. A Historiosophical Parallel: The "Avenging Angels" of the Old Testament
In the Judeo-Christian tradition, there is the principle of "an eye for an eye" (lex talionis), often interpreted as cruelty. But the deeper historiosophical essence of this principle is different: the crime and the punishment must be proportional, and only the injured party has the right to determine the measure.
None of the "Cassiopeia" viewers were harmed by Sumit. Therefore, from the perspective of spiritual law, their "forgiveness" is an act of personal grace, aimed at alleviating their own state (compassion), but it is not an act of absolving Sumit of responsibility towards the victims' families.
Chapter 7. The Lesson of the Broadcast: Spiritual Safety Protocols
What is the main conclusion Irina Podzorova and the angels offer from this tragedy? One cannot be a contactee, or even a mentally healthy person, without constantly working on one's own vibration.
Safety protocols here are not a mantra against demons, but ontological hygiene:
Signs of falling: despondency, irritability, conflicts with loved ones. This is the "litmus paper" of the soul's state.
Criterion of truth: any entity that manipulates through guilt, fear, pride, or resentment is not from God. Even if it calls itself an "angel."
The cure: unconditional love for oneself and for God. Not as an abstract idea, but as a daily practice.
Sumit ignored the early signs of depression (even seeing a psychiatrist, he treated his brain, but not his soul) and allowed the poison of resentment to erode his connection with his Higher Self.
Conclusion: Forgiveness as a Step, Not a Verdict
The broadcast's ending is both surprising and contradictory. On one hand, the viewers forgive Sumit, send light, and he says: "Your words instilled light and confidence in me, that I could try to incarnate again." It worked. The energy of remote compassion raised his vibration enough for him to emerge from despondency.
On the other hand, the angels confirmed: not all the souls of the deceased forgave him. And those who did not forgive have every spiritual right to do so. Their pain is not invalidated by a Telegram chat.
The main spiritual law revealed by this investigation is this:
Forgiveness works as energy, but it does not work as a legal act.
The energy of forgiveness from the viewers helped Sumit not to get stuck in the pit.
But the karmic knots with those who did not forgive him remain. They will have to be untied in future incarnations through personal encounter and personal pain.
The crash of Flight 171 is a tragic icon of our time. It shows:
How personal, unhealed soul-pain becomes a weapon of mass destruction.
How one person's free will creates a trap, but only those whose own karma made them vulnerable at that moment fall into it.
And the most difficult lesson: it is easy to forgive someone who did not kill your loved ones. True forgiveness is where the pain is. And it cannot be replaced by a chorus of voices from a chat, however bright their intentions.
Sumit received a chance for a new incarnation. But he has yet to earn full forgiveness – not from YouTube viewers, but from those whose lives he cut short. And this path has only just begun.
***
https://blog.cassiopeia.center/aviakatastrofa-boeing-air-india-171-obshchenie-s-d
Boeing Air India 171 Plane Crash. Communication with the Spirit of the Aircraft Commander.
00:00 Start of video.
00:01 Opening words from Irina.
Irina: Hello, dear friends, I welcome you! My name is Irina Podzorova, I am a contactee with extraterrestrial civilizations, with the Spirit World, with subtle-material civilizations.
Today we have an interesting broadcast. This will be a live broadcast-investigation, or rather a study, of the causes of the plane crash in India that occurred in June 2025, using the methods of channeling and contactee work, in order to understand what happened there. This broadcast is at your request, dear friends. We have a form for voting on the topic of the live broadcast. And many requests, many votes were gathered by this very topic, because it is very interesting what happened there.
I contacted my curators – LiShioni, MidgasKaus – and showed them the information about this plane crash. We found the data of one of the participants in these events, namely the commander of the aircraft, whose name is Sumit. We found his photo, and based on this data my curators located his Spirit in the Spirit World and invited him.
01:48 Brief history of the plane crash. Features of transmitting information from the Spirit World.
Maxim: Guys, once again I want to remind everyone that on June 12, 2025, flight AI 171 of Air India was making a scheduled flight to London. There were 242 people on board. 32 seconds after takeoff, the Boeing 787 crashed into the building of a medical college. One person survived.
According to the preliminary report, both engines lost thrust because their fuel switches were moved to the cutoff position just 32 seconds after takeoff. Versions of a technical malfunction and human factor were considered, that the aircraft commander Sumit Sabharwal might even have deliberately caused the crash with the passenger Boeing. There is still no official answer. The investigation has not yet been completed.
Before we begin the investigation, Irina, tell us, who among our interstellar friends is present today together with the Spirit of the aircraft commander?
Irina: Only representatives of the Spirit World are present, two Guardian Angels who brought him.
Maxim: And is it possible to ask the Guardian Angels for some interesting latest news that they know about our planet?
Irina: They are in the Spirit World.
Maxim: They are in the Spirit World. We can't ask for news in any way, right?
Irina: Yes, when we communicate with Spirits, it is difficult to do that.
Maxim: They are not interested in our earthly news?
Irina: Yes. One could have asked representatives of the Interstellar Union, but since today we have the Spirit World after all, they are not present at these broadcasts, since they consider that since the broadcast is not with them…
Maxim: I understand. I would like to learn in more detail. The Spirit came together with two Guardian Angels. Is this a necessary thing, for a Spirit to come with Guardian Angels, or was it done specifically for this broadcast?
Irina (Guardian Angels): This is necessary when one needs to communicate with a Spirit who does not know how to do this, because it is necessary to synchronize the information that the Spirit will give through Irina. And the Spirit who has come does not have the skills to communicate with incarnated Souls, and we will need to help him transmit information.
Maxim: He has never once communicated with living people who remain on planet Earth?
Irina: Yes.
Maxim: Thank you. How may I address you, our dear Spirit, commander of the aircraft?
Irina (Sumit): Hello! My name is Sumit.
04:52 Spiritual level of the ship's captain Sumit.
Maxim: Dear Sumit, tell us, please, from what spiritual level did you come into this incarnation and to what spiritual level have you now arrived?
Irina (Sumit): I came from the 18th level.
Maxim: From the angelic level. And what level did you end up on?
Irina (Sumit): The 5th.
Maxim: To the demonic level, you fell down?
Irina (Sumit): Yes.
05:20 Sumit's place of dwelling in the Spirit World.
Maxim: And what does your spiritual space on the fifth level look like now? What is happening there?
Irina: He is showing some kind of pit in which he sits and looks upward at a dark sky where there is no sun. He has such a cramped room, and for some reason the walls are as if made of earth.
Maxim: Something like an earthen dugout?
Irina: Well, like a pit, like a square well, and he sits inside and looks at the sky. And the sky is as if covered with clouds. I see that with his thoughtforms he created for himself an underground well in which he sits.
Maxim: So you there, in eternity, in infinity, sit in this well?
Irina (Sumit): Yes.
Maxim: You never come out of it?
Irina (Sumit): No.
Maxim: Is this like your spiritual prison?
Irina: Why did you go there?
(Sumit) Because I am not worthy of another home.
Maxim: All right, dear friends, a little later we will find out why he is not worthy of another home. I still have some guiding questions that you also asked. And we will just find out why he fell so low. A little later.
07:12 Sumit's childhood and choice of the pilot profession.
Maxim: Tell us, please, what was your childhood like, who were your parents? Where did you grow up and why did you choose the path of a pilot?
Irina (Sumit): Because it was my task – to develop courage in myself and help people in their travels, that is, to gain experience of traveling on Earth and help people in this. That is why I chose the profession of a pilot. I grew up in a family with just my older sister. My father worked as an official at the airport, and my mother was a housewife.
Maxim: That is why you chose the path of a pilot?
Irina (Sumit): The city where I was born is called Mumbai.
Maxim: You were born in Mumbai?
Irina (Sumit): Yes, in Mumbai.
08:18 Sumit's incarnations in Germany and on the planet Disnit.
Maxim: Tell us, please, how many incarnations in the material world did you have in total?
Irina (Sumit): 231.
Maxim: And did you have incarnations on our planet Earth as well?
Irina (Sumit): Yes.
Maxim: And what were those incarnations and where?
Irina (Sumit): In Germany. I was incarnated in the 15th century, and there I was a Catholic monk. Johann.
(Irina) He shows that it is Johann.
(Sumit) I was a Catholic monk and spent my whole life in a monastery, from a young age.
Maxim: Was it for that that you ended up on the 18th level? Or was there some other incarnation?
Irina (Sumit): After that I was incarnated on the planet Disnit, before my incarnation in my previous body. On the planet Disnit I was engaged in space flights, explored stars, and was an astrophysicist.
09:39 Maxim's question to Sumit.
Maxim: Here I also want to ask a question. Were you not surprised that we invited you to the broadcast so that you would begin giving information to representatives of the planet where you were once incarnated?
Irina (Sumit): I have no strength to be surprised, I don't care.
Maxim: No strength to be surprised, you don't care?
Irina: Well, he is so emotionless, he has complete despondency.
10:03 The Spirit of Sumit about his incarnation as a monk and falling to the 6th level.
Maxim: And do you want to incarnate again somewhere in material bodies?
Irina (Sumit): What for? I can already say that when I was a monk, I fell to the 6th level.
Maxim: When you were a monk, you fell to the 6th level?
Irina: Yes.
Maxim: And what happened?
Irina (Sumit): Judgment, anger, hatred toward heretics. At the end of my life I helped in my monastery conduct processes of investigating heresy.
Maxim: Yes, I understand. You were connected with the work of the Inquisition.
Irina (Sumit): I helped, accompanied the processes as a monk. I did not directly participate in torture, but I was present at interrogations as a representative of the church. I knew the Bible quite well. Contempt, hatred, pride led me to the 6th level. But when from the 6th spiritual level I incarnated on Disnit, there I reached the 18th. And from the 18th level I fell when I incarnated again on Earth, I went even lower. Therefore I do not see the point in incarnating again, since it leads to nothing good. Matter leads away from God, because it entangles the Spirit, and it loses orientation.
(Irina) He says that there is no point.
(Sumit) Yes, even if I again… You understand, if I again raise my level, although that is not a certainty: if I incarnate, I will need to remove the feeling of guilt, I will need to remove the resentment toward myself and toward God, and also despondency, and this is difficult to do through the body. And even if I succeed, I may, having reached a high level, again want to incarnate in order to bring other Spirits, other Souls to the Light of God, and this may again lead to a lowering. Such waves, like on some incomprehensible graph, are already tiresome to me.
(Irina) He shows that he is disappointed.
Maxim: For now, at the present moment in time, you are not planning to incarnate?
Irina: The Guardian Angels say that right now it is quite difficult for him to speak, his thinking mind is slowed down, he has very little energy.
(Guardian Angels) Therefore we help him energetically, but we cannot give him much energy, because we are of the 21st level, and it is unpleasant for him to receive it. So we can only support him energetically to a limited extent and ask that the session time be limited, because he has special circumstances.
Maxim: Yes, all right, I understand. Then I will move on to specifics, to concrete questions.
Dear friends, this is our first session of this kind. The Spirit recently left incarnation, and even his Guardian Angels said that we should make the broadcast not very long.
Irina: Otherwise he will answer very slowly.
Maxim: Yes, I understand.
14:40 The Spirit of Sumit about his state before the last flight.
Maxim: Tell us, please, how did you feel on the day of the flight, when you sat down at the controls? What were you thinking about? Was there a feeling that something was wrong?
Irina (Sumit): I felt relatively well, but for the last two years after my mother passed away, I fell into despondency, into depression (shows), because she was ill, and I could not help her. And she died quite painfully. I prayed to God, I prayed to Krishna, but he did not help me heal my mother. I took offense at him and went… This was two years ago, not now, but two years before the flight.
Maxim: In 2023?
Irina (Sumit): Yes, in 2023.
16:00 The Spirit of Sumit about turning to sorcerers, a ritual with the goddess Kali.
Irina (Sumit): I turned to sorcerers, magicians, as they are called in your country, to people who perform rituals, when my mother was still alive. I turned to people who perform rituals with the goddess Kali (there were such people in our city). I told no one about it, because the ritual had to be secret.
I performed this ritual. It was necessary to sacrifice a black rooster to Kali for my mother's life. But it did not help. She became even worse. And then, when she had already passed away, demons began to come to me in dreams, who began to laugh at me and say that by this ritual I had pledged, sold my Soul to them.
Maxim: Very interesting. And how did this actually happen? Did you really sell your Soul by this ritual? Or was it simply a channel of demons to you, in order to frighten you?
17:32 Guardian Angel Araksis explains the situation with Sumit.
Irina: I ask the Guardian Angel…
(Araksis) Greetings! I will now explain what he means. My name is Araksis. I am from the 21st level and I greet everyone.
(Irina) A different energy immediately.
(Araksis) Yes, the thing is that this Spirit, when he was still incarnated as a human, turned to contactees with low-vibrational plasmoids, and under the guise of Kali, low-vibrational plasmoids began to come to him. There were quite a lot of them, he had a powerful attachment. These were earthly low-vibrational plasmoids, Spirits of the locality. They were from the 11th–12th levels of density.
Now I will simply explain what the matter was, because he transmits a little from his own point of view. He indeed brought a sacrifice, but these plasmoids, in fact, could in no way help his mother. Not only can they not heal, they can give energy to people, but this energy makes things even worse, it is negative in them, distorted by their own destructive ideas and mental attitudes. And after his mother's death he perceived this as a betrayal on their part.
And he also had resentment toward God, resentment toward these contactees, the magicians, a feeling of guilt before his mother. All this created a block in his fourth chakra, a large block. Because of this block they made an attachment to him.
When they appeared in dreams, as he said, these were astral contacts. In fact, he was a contactee with them. He had other curators, from Disnit. He even had a curator from Burhad, but they could do nothing, because a block had formed in him. And in dreams he received threats.
20:22 The Spirit of Sumit about his dream before the flight.
Irina (Sumit): And then, before the flight, about several…
(Irina) Yes, thank you, Araksis. Now Sumit wants to continue.
Maxim: Yes, Sumit, I am listening to you very attentively. Thank you for agreeing. Irina: He simply explained what happened, in the terminology of “Cassiopaea” that is given to us by the Interstellar Union. Because Sumit explains in his own terminology. Sumit did not study our Project during his life. So, Sumit, well, what happened next?
(Sumit) About five days before my last flight, I had a very vivid dream toward morning. I dreamed that three demons came to me and began to mock me and threaten me. And then two Angels came and drove them away. And these two Angels…
(Irina) Such bright beings, luminous, I see them now, without wings.
(Sumit) Yes, like gods, Angels in your understanding. And they said to me: “When you are in the airplane, if you give one of us the opportunity to occupy your body for a time and control the flight, then we will give you the opportunity to meet with the Soul of your mother and then give her a good incarnation.”
Maxim: Angels told you this?
Irina (Sumit): Yes.
22:43 The Spirit of Sumit about the plasmoids that presented themselves as Angels.
Maxim: Tell us, please, how did that day of yours go? So in the morning you got up, came to the airport, got into the plane, and what happened next?
Irina: So, now Araksis is speaking.
(Araksis) Now I will explain, so that your people understand what is being discussed. In fact, the same plasmoids that had been in contact with him came to him.
Maxim: They presented themselves as Angels, yes?
Irina: Some as demons, and others as Angels. That is, they took different images and staged a scene before him, that some drive out others.
Maxim: Was this some kind of game with him, yes?
Irina: Tricksters. Yes, as if they oppose each other, they staged such a scene before him. Do you understand what I mean?
Maxim: Yes.
Irina (Araksis): We simply know this, because before bringing him to you, we examined the history of his incarnation together with his Angel consultants. He has Angel consultants, there are two of them, and they provided this information from his own memory. Accordingly, he took the plasmoids for Angels and agreed.
(Irina) Yes, here Sumit speaks.
(Sumit) Indeed, I agreed, in order to help my mother. Because when demons had come to me before that, they told me that because of me, because of my ritual, my mother had ended up in the lower world, in hell, and that she was being tormented there.
Maxim: That is, they also deceived you, yes?
Irina (Sumit): They showed pictures that she was there, as in a dungeon, and that she was being beaten there, burned with fire.
Maxim: Did they show real pictures, or were these invented pictures of deception?
Irina (Sumit): They invented it, but I took it for truth.
Maxim: And they offered you to meet with the Soul of your mother, without explaining how you would do it, yes?
Irina (Sumit): They said that in a dream I would meet with her. That her Soul would come together with them in the dream, and then would gain the opportunity to incarnate and be freed from this hell, where she had ended up, as they told me, because of my ritual that I performed with this rooster.
I asked: “Why do you, Angels, need to enter and control my body?” To which he answered that he had not incarnated in a human body for a long time and would like to try himself as an airplane pilot. And for this he was ready to do me a service: to bring her out of hell and promote… not promote, but persuade, intercede for her before the council of gods, who would give her a body, give her an incarnation.
Maxim: That is, they staged such an interesting visual story – they said that you could help your mother and could meet with her?
Irina (Sumit): Meet with her, and then she would be able to leave this place and incarnate.
27:09 Sumit's conversation with his father before the flight.
Maxim: And what actually happened?
Irina (Sumit): Then I agreed, and for a time they withdrew. I felt well in the last days. I called my father, but did not tell him about mother, because he and I had already talked somehow on the topic of these rites, but he did not believe in it.
Father asked me to come. He is already old, so he asked me to come and generally live with him. He told me: “I want you to be with me. And it is already time for you to retire.” We spoke by phone. And I felt in his conversation that he did not want me to fly anymore. But I told him that I would soon be with him, that I would retire. I already had such an opportunity.
And on the day of this last flight of mine I was completely calm. I remembered that dream, that I had promised to give my body to the Angel. But I believed that this was right, because he would not do anything bad, but would simply feel himself a pilot. Because he said that it was important for him.
(Irina) He shows that he, on the contrary, was calm even, balanced, joyful. Well, not joyful, but more calm. The depression had not receded, but there was a good mood. This was in the morning.
(Sumit) And then, when we went on the flight, we conducted all the tests, and I was asked how I felt, they took tests, I answered with a smile that everything was fine.
And when we began the flight, even when I sat down in my seat, I felt behind my back the presence of this being, very strong, mighty. And I understood that it was he, but I did not see him with my eyes.
30:47 Sumit about the presence of the being behind his back before the flight.
Maxim: And “it was he” – whom did you feel?
Irina (Sumit): That Angel to whom I gave a promise, that he was waiting for me to fulfill it. But I did not see him with my eyes, and he no longer spoke with me, or I did not hear him, but simply felt the presence.
Maxim: He stood behind, yes?
Irina (Sumit): I felt that he was standing behind, I even mentally told him that yes, I was ready; I asked whether it was he, but he was silent.
(Irina) And now Araksis, who is our Guardian Angel, says that he was not silent, but simply Sumit did not hear him, since he was no longer in a dream, and his body was not adapted to hear the plasmoid.
Maxim: I understand.
Irina (Araksis): He was saying all this, but Sumit did not hear, that is, there was no contact. More precisely, he heard, but for him it was disordered noise. The contact was not tuned.
(Irina) So he was answering you.
32:05 Sumit about losing control over his body during takeoff.
Irina (Sumit): And then, when we received permission for takeoff and were already moving along the runway, I felt that I was losing control over my body. As if it were paralyzed, or something. As if I were pressed to the seat, and I could not make movements. But I saw with my own eyes the same surroundings. And after we took off, I saw, as if from the side, that my hand rose by itself and pressed the buttons that shut off the engine.
Maxim: This was during takeoff?
Irina (Sumit): When we had already taken off. Almost immediately, after perhaps a minute. [In fact – after 32 seconds.]
Maxim: And the co-pilot was next to you?
Irina (Sumit): Yes, he was sitting next to me.
Maxim: When he saw that you were switching off with your hand next to him...
Irina (Sumit): He saw that I… He saw it, but he simply asked me: “Why did you do that?” To which I heard… I will now explain what sensation I had: as if I were speaking, I hear my voice, I feel how my lips move, but the Angel was speaking through me.
(Irina) He shows how he was somewhat detached and only heard his own voice, which said: “I did not do it.” That is, he denied it.
(Sumit) And after that the co-pilot turned these buttons back on in order to start the engines. But the airplane, which had people in it, had already tilted, and there was not enough time for the engines to start working again. And after a few seconds simply darkness came, I did not even manage to feel anything during the fall.
35:12 Sumit's exit from incarnation.
Irina (Sumit): I found myself in a dark cloud, through which I fell endlessly. And I fell for a very long time, until I was caught by some man in white clothing. I asked: “Who are you?” – and he said: “You have left the body, out of incarnation.” In this way he brought me to the fifth level, to that world where I am now, and said: “Create a home for yourself.” There were other Spirits there, but I did not want to communicate with them. I thought that I had no place among them, and that I needed to sit in a pit for what I had done. Because information came to me…
(Irina) He shows that he received information that the airplane crashed and many people died. And this caused despondency in him. Not that it directly caused it, but it intensified this feeling.
(Sumit) Therefore I am now in this place. I did not want to communicate with anyone. Only your curators came to me and asked me to come. I agreed, in order to tell my story, since they told me that it would serve as a lesson for your viewers, subscribers. That is all.
Maxim: This is a very great lesson in terms of how to perceive those entities that come to us. Because you said that plasmoids can present themselves both as demons and as Angels.
37:50 Irina about Sumit's contactee work.
Maxim: Irina, and how indeed can one determine whether it is a demon before you or really an Angel? For a simple person, suppose, who does not know how to do this, what advice would you give? How to do this correctly, Irina?
Irina: Yes, now I will speak myself.
I listened to this story and I can say that this is a very instructive story about safety precautions in contactee work. That is, Sumit was a contactee. In any case he saw them, heard them. This is a form of contact in a dream, we call it “in the Astral.” In esotericism a dream is called “unconscious astral travel,” there is such an esoteric understanding of this. But in any case certain entities, beings came to him.
39:13 Plasmoid about the sacrifice of passengers for the energy of grief.
Irina (Araksis): I also contacted those beings, that “angel,” plasmoid, being, and his, so to speak, friends who did all this. One can, by the way, talk with them too, one can ask them questions, they are still incarnated. I asked them why they did this, why he entered Sumit's body and shut off this engine, did he understand what he was doing? To which this plasmoid answered me that it was a conscious sacrifice of a large number of people, in order to feed on the grief of their relatives.
Maxim: That's some kind of horror! And for them this is absolutely normal? Just take, enter a person and shut off the engine? Then they could enter other pilots in the same way.
Irina (Araksis): Do you want to talk with this plasmoid? He can be found.
Maxim: Dear friends, please write here, in the live broadcast, whether you wish to communicate with the plasmoids who brought about this catastrophe?
Irina: They are tough guys.
Maxim: I already understand that they are tough guys: to take a whole airplane, more than 200 people, shut off the buttons, in order to kill 242 people.
40:48 Karmic causes and consequences of the death of the pilot and passengers.
Maxim: And may I then ask questions of a karmic nature to those Guardian Angels who are now present next to the Soul that has come?
Irina: Yes, you may.
Maxim: Was this flight part of a pre-planned experience of the Soul?
Irina (Araksis): One of the variants.
Maxim: One of the variants, yes? There could have been another variant?
Irina (Araksis): Yes.
Maxim: And are the Souls of the passengers and crew connected with each other on the level of past incarnations?
Irina: One needs to look at the history of each of them. Information is coming that some are connected, some are not. Someone ended up in this company for the first time. Not all were connected.
Maxim: And did all the passengers board this flight? Or did some passengers not board?
Irina: There is information that someone did not come, got sick, or was late.
42:03 Warning from the ancestral egregore. Three types of foreboding.
Irina: Now Sumit says that he communicated with his Angel consultant.
(Sumit) He received information from the ancestral egregore that my father, who is still alive, called me before the flight and tried to persuade me to come to him, because his Higher Self saw, even his curators Angels saw, the percentage probability of my death in the last flight, and it was a large percentage. His Angels transmitted this information to him in the form of foreboding, therefore he began to call me and dissuade me, and advise: “Drop all this and come to me.” But I did not listen.
Maxim: That is, your father had already received information that you were interacting with destructive plasmoids that could lead to the death not only of you, but of all the passengers?
Irina: He had a foreboding that something bad would happen. It was not formulated as specifically an airplane. But this foreboding appeared because he received information about the probability of such an outcome. Simply this information passed through his brain partially.
Now Araksis speaks.
(Araksis) The thing is that this often happens with mental contacts with people, when Spirits transmit information, and it passes simply in the form of a feeling. That is, not in the form of a thought that an airplane will crash or something else, but simply a thought that something is wrong. Or even in the form of some anxiety a person may perceive it, and he may try to warn, take some preventive actions, in order to remove this anxiety. And if he does not succeed, then this line of probability may come to pass. This happens.
You people have forebodings of something bad. They are divided, so to speak, into three types.
The first type is when you invent anxieties for yourselves in the future and believe in it. And you can indeed attract it by your faith.
The second type is intuition, messages from your Higher Self and your Angels, that you have a negative variant, a probability, that for example a premature exit from incarnation will happen if you go somewhere or do something.
And the third variant of the source of these thoughts is precisely when negative plasmoids begin to frighten you, although there are no dangers.
47:26 Araksis about safety precautions in contactee work.
Irina (Araksis): And indeed, Maxim correctly asked a very practical question, how to distinguish with whom the contact is taking place. This is a very important question. And we ask Irina to обязательно include in her contactee courses safety precautions, how to identify the source of information. And we will now tell you this.
The source of information can be identified only through contact with your Higher Self. But here there is also a catch. It consists in the fact that a person may hear an answer distorted because of blocks. This happens. Therefore the only way of safe contact, so that there are no such or similar cases, is to constantly raise your vibrations, constantly purify the Spiritual heart, constantly work so that all your chakras are clean from negativity.
And this is impossible without trust in God, without Love for yourself, for God and for people. So safety precautions here consist in making this Love and trust not simply an abstract idea, but a practice of every day. Because a person can very quickly lower his vibrations, and it is dangerous because he may not notice it himself. He may think that everything is fine with him, that he is at high vibrations, but he has already lowered them.
Of course, you will ask: “And how then will I understand that I have lowered my vibrations?”
You will understand this by your mood, by your state – that is first. If you often have a lowered mood, causeless irritability, for no reason at all everything begins to irritate you, or you have a bad mood, fatigue, you tire more often, health problems begin in terms of headaches, increased blood pressure – all these are signs of negative blocks.
Of course, it is absolutely necessary to consult medics. But besides medics, it is absolutely necessary to work with your Spirit. In parallel with medicine, one must обязательно work with the spiritual cause. Because you are not only bodies, you are Souls, and one without the other cannot be harmonious.
What other signs are there that you have lowered your vibrations? These are your relationships with loved ones. Dear friends, your loved ones, your family, your friends, your colleagues at work – this is like litmus paper, when in chemistry they determine the presence of acid in a solution. So too your loved ones, who are next to you, they tell you how they feel when they communicate with you.
And if you have conflicts, misunderstanding in the family, if you cannot establish contact with the people who are next to you, accept and love them as they are; if they tell you that you are irritable, that you are proud, and so on, then it is necessary to pay attention to these words and not perceive them as an insult, as some kind of offense, but perceive them as lessons for your spiritual development.
When something is pointed out to you, some criticism, you need to go to the Higher Self and ask whether there is a grain of truth in it. And even if there is no grain of truth, do not take offense at the person who criticizes you. In this way he is simply testing you, how strong your Love is. These are such temptations by offenses, criticism, mockery. If you send the Light of Love, these tests will go away.
51:39 Sumit about his mother's spiritual level and contacts with her.
Maxim: Tell us, please, people are still interested, what level did your mother go to, and did she come to you afterwards? What level did she go to?
Irina (Sumit): To the 12th.
Maxim: And did your mother come to visit you?
Irina (Sumit): Yes. She told me that what was shown to me about her was untrue, it was all a lie. That no one tormented her because of this rite. That no one burned her, beat her with anything. And I explained to her, when she came to me on the fifth level and asked why I had ended up there, the reason. I mentally transmitted everything to her, this information, and she said that I had been deceived, that no ritual had affected her. I said to her: “How can that be? I saw you being tormented.” To which she told me: “These entities, beings also took my image.”
53:08 Irina's explanations about negative plasmoids.
Irina: I have long communicated with contactees and now I will explain. The thing is that a whole group of plasmoids, one might say, came to Sumit, and they staged scenes before him, like theatrical performances, so to speak. They staged them in the Astral, in order to manipulate him. But since they could not manipulate through fear, he was a pilot after all, and such people are usually quite courageous, it worked through the feeling of guilt and through resentment toward God: if Krishna, God refused to heal mother, then he went to these dark ones.
Plasmoids, dear friends, do not necessarily take you through fear. They can act through anger, through judgment, through pride, through the feeling of guilt, through anything at all that contradicts, is incompatible with Love. What is incompatible not simply with Love, but with unconditional Love, which we develop in ourselves.
54:32 Araksis about the surviving passenger.
Maxim: There is one more question. One survivor remained in this catastrophe. Who preserved him? Did Guardian Angels preserve his life? Or what happened to this one survivor? Why did he survive?
Irina (Araksis): Yes, he has a very strong ancestral egregore, very strong Guardian Angels, who helped him get out of the already burning airplane, gave him strength. In fact, during the fall not everyone died on impact. There were those who died from smoke and fire, because they could not get out. It was a very large amount of pain and suffering, and those plasmoids who arranged this, they flew over this locality, over the city and collected these energies.
(Irina) In short, they had such a feast there.
(Araksis) The one who survived, when the airplane fell, firstly, he did not lose consciousness. Well, maybe for some seconds. And secondly, he ended up in the place where there was a passage – an emergency exit, and it was open. From the impact it opened. And the Angels of this passenger gave him strength to stand up and walk through this exit. He was able to get out of there before the airplane burned up. He also received injuries, ended up in the hospital, but survived.
Maxim: I thank you, dear Guardian Angels! I thank you, dear Spirit Sumit, who agreed to come to us! I thank you and very much wish you a new good incarnation.
57:05 Sumit about the influence of the situation with the plane crash on the ancestral egregore.
Maxim: And the most important question: how did this situation affect your ancestral egregore?
Irina (Sumit): I thank you for your wishes. Frankly speaking, I thought that when I told my story, you would despise me and hate me, because I became the cause of the death and grief of many people. I indeed want through Irina to ask forgiveness from all of you. I know that this cannot be forgiven. Do not justify me, simply understand that in life there are sometimes such situations when you do not see a way out.
(Irina) All right. Thank you.
So, Sumit, how did this situation affect your ancestral egregore?
(Sumit) It affected it very badly, because I was in depression these years, after my mother's death. I simply did not accept this death, although I knew, by the way, that her Soul is immortal, I simply did not want to let her go. And I became fixated on my grief, that mother had left me in torment, in illness. I loved her very much.
And all these years after her death I filled the ancestral egregore with my despondency, depression. I even turned to psychiatrists. At our airport there is a psychotherapist, and he prescribed medications for me. Not before the flight, this was after mother's death, I consulted a psychotherapist doctor.
I even took a long vacation, so that I would not fly in such a state, and was treated for depression. But when I took the medications, antidepressants, I simply felt calming on the level of the brain, but inside the pain still remained. But at the time of the flight I was no longer taking anything. That is, I had completed this course, I felt better, I had already become distracted from these thoughts. Yes, the medications helped me remove all this, but not completely.
Now, in order to incarnate, I need to turn to my Angel consultants. Before that I did not want to think about incarnation at all. But your words instilled in me Light and confidence, hope, that I can try.
(Irina) That is, he wants after all somehow to turn to his Angel consultant.
1:01:09 Forgiveness from the viewers. The Spirit of Sumit's hope for a new incarnation.
Maxim: Sumit, I will tell you honestly and frankly, many people here have written that they forgive you.
Irina: He says that he did not expect this and is very touched.
Maxim: And I thank you for deciding to come to us. I send you the Light of my Love and wish you the soonest good, new, high-vibrational incarnation.
Irina (Sumit): Yes, I feel your Light. I thank you, spiritual brother. And I thank Irina. I am indeed very sorry. I even met with some of the Spirits who died there. Some came to me, some even ended up on the same level as me. And from all whom I managed to find, and who came to me, I asked forgiveness. Not all forgave, but many forgave me. I have tied many karmic knots with them, and now I have ahead of me a great work of untying them.
Maxim: We await you in incarnation.
Irina (Sumit): Thank you.
Maxim: Guys, thank you all very much for your questions, for your help, for your support of the Project! So everyone, goodbye, until new meetings!
1:02:38 Acknowledgements.
Irina: I also thank the Guardian Angels for their help! I thank my Higher Self! And I thank you, dear friends, for requesting this broadcast! Otherwise he would have just sat like that in the pit.
Maxim: Well, yes.
Irina: I thank you for your questions, for the Light of your Love, for your forgiveness of this Spirit!
Maxim: (reads the chat) I see many more are forgiving: “We forgive, we forgive, we forgive, we forgive…”
Irina: I thank you, dear friends! And until new meetings!
Maxim: Everyone, goodbye!
April 18, 2026
Conference participants:
Irina Podzorova – contactee with extraterrestrial civilizations, with subtle-material civilizations and with the Spirit World;
Maxim Rusan – head of the “Cassiopaea” project and the Center for Spiritual and Physical Development;
Araksis – Guardian Angel;
Sumit Sabharwal – non-incarnated Spirit of the commander of the crashed Boeing Air India 171.
