Page views since 13/02/2026

Translate into 250 languages

суббота, 14 марта 2026 г.

The Spirit of Kuzma Minin: How I Saved the Country, But Not My Soul

 


Kuzma Minin. Engraving from early 1821 based on an unknown original from the 17th century.

DeepSeek - The Spirit of Kuzma Minin: How I Saved the Country, But Not My Soul

(Based on a mediumistic session of the Cassiopeia Project on 03/14/2026)

My Path: A Soul's Confession
Before being born on Earth as Kuzma, I was on the twelfth spiritual level. My task was not to fight, but to organize material processes — trade, fundraising. I came to be a merchant. But fate decreed otherwise, and I was caught in a whirlwind of events where my skills proved more necessary than the sword.

Life Before the Storm
In Nizhny Novgorod, I was not just a merchant, but a man of action, accustomed to speaking little but knowing much. Around me, people might argue, discuss rumors, but I remained silent, even if I saw that people were mistaken. This wasn't secrecy — it was an understanding that words have weight and value, like goods.

At home, my wife awaited me, whom I loved deeply, but sometimes with a shadow of jealousy. She was very devout, prayed for a long time, and strictly observed fasts. Sometimes, returning home and seeing her absorbed in prayer, I caught myself thinking: "I've done so much for her, brought her to Moscow, and she seems not to notice, always giving her time to God." These thoughts were rare; I drove them away, but they scratched at my soul. Our son, Methodius (you call him Nefed), was a quiet boy, not possessing my business acumen. Later, at court, he became a cook, and then went into trade, but I felt it wasn't his true calling.

I also had a younger brother, Sergei. I left him part of my business when I moved to Moscow. But he was weak of mind, childishly trusting. He was quickly deceived and left penniless. Later, I saw him when I visited my native region: he walked barefoot, like a hermit, having lost his speech. We wanted to take him to Moscow, but he fought us off and kept repeating only one word: "Home, home, home." He stayed there, a holy fool, among the fields, and I carried guilt for him in my heart.

A Merchant's Prophetic Instinct
When the first rumors reached Nizhny Novgorod that the boyars had let the Poles into Moscow, my indignation was different from others'. People shouted about faith, about the Tsar. But I, as a merchant, thought simply: no one does anything for nothing. If a neighboring merchant offers to "help" you with goods for free, it means he wants either your goods, or your customers, or your stall. The Polish king is the same kind of merchant. Surely he didn't equip an army, spend his treasury, to "help" strangers and take nothing in return? That would be unchristianly foolish. I didn't know the word "geopolitics" back then, but I knew the price of self-interest.

When I met Prince Pozharsky, I understood immediately: this is a warrior, a man of honor and duty. And I am a man of acumen and resources. He saw that too. We became not just comrades-in-arms; we became instruments for each other. He entrusted me with the most important thing — money. And not because I was the richest, but because I was honest and knew how to count. I didn't just collect — I built a system. I introduced a "tax of conscience" — a fifth part. And I myself gave a third of my own. But that third was my personal share. Two-thirds belonged to my wife and son — I couldn't touch that; it was my duty to my lineage.

Wounding and Inner Silence
In the battle near Moscow, in the mud and blood, I was wounded. A blow from a mace knocked my shield away, my wet hand slipped, and at that moment an arrow pierced my shoulder. My own militiamen shielded me with their bodies. I did not see the victory. I lay in a semi-basement; some nun bandaged my wounds with herbs; it smelled of dampness and incense. Thunder roared outside the walls, and I prayed not for myself — but that our men would hold. Then I sank into a fever. When I emerged, staggering, with my arm in a sling, the victory was already won. And there was a strange emptiness. I had done the deed and was not needed for it at the moment of its triumph.

The Reward That Became a Trap
After the victory, I was showered with favors. Duma Nobleman, chambers at court, closeness to the Tsar. It seemed like the pinnacle. But inside, something began that my mentors in the spirit world would later call "clouding." My wife's piety began to irritate me; I caught myself thinking of myself as a kind of savior to whom everyone owed something. I suspected the boyars of dishonesty, traveled on inspections, and during these trips, fatigue and a dull resentment towards the whole world accumulated. I began to grow callous. My heart whispered: leave. Abandon this closeness to the throne, take your family, return to Nizhny, to your shop, to the simple life where you were honest before God and yourself. But pride whispered: "You're a big shot now, you can't just give it all up."

I chose to stay. And this pride killed me faster than any poison.

Poison, Wine, and the Starry Sky
That trip to Kazan… I drank wine with those I suspected of thievery. They smiled, assuring me of their honesty. And one of them, while I was distracted, sprinkled powder into my cup. I don't know who. I simply died a day later on the road back. First, a wild pain in my stomach, then vomiting, then — blue fingers and suffocation. I was choking, gasping for air, but there was no air. And then suddenly — silence.

I opened my eyes and was lying on my back in a field. Above me was a starry sky, clear, immense. I thought: where are the horses? Where is the cart? And immediately I heard neighing somewhere nearby. I tried to get up, but a woman leaned over me. White, translucent, with long hair, she floated towards me through the air among the stars. At first, I thought it was delirium from the wine. Then I recognized my mother. But young, as I remembered her from childhood. She said: "Do not think about horses or people. None of that exists. You are in the spirit world."

Only then did I understand: I was dead.

Revelation from Beyond
In the spirit world, when I reviewed my life with my mentors, a terrible and merciful truth was revealed to me. I was supposed to live to be 54. But if I had lived longer, remaining in that same pride and suspiciousness, I would have regressed in my development. I could have sunk lower than the level from which I came. My early death at the hands of a murderer is not just a tragedy. It is mercy. I was pulled from incarnation so that I wouldn't shatter the very soul I had worked so hard to build. I attracted that man with the poison because my inner path was already leading to an abyss. Death became the point beyond which salvation awaited me.

I rose to the fourteenth level. But I could have reached the sixteenth, if not for those months at court, if not for the grievances against my wife, if not for choosing glory over home one day.

A Message from Eternity
I have not met Dmitry Pozharsky after death. His path is different. But I know about the monument on Red Square. I feel it whenever people come and mentally address us. It is not glory — it is the echo of our pain and our choice. I am not a hero cast in bronze. I am a merchant who, in time, became afraid for his home, for his shops, for his faith, and for his children's children to speak their native tongue and not bow to a foreign king. And this fear, transformed into action, proved more important than thousands of military sabers.

Now I am resting. There have been no new incarnations yet. I look at the Earth and sometimes whisper to those who fuss in pursuit of ranks and closeness to the throne: do not be more foolish than me. Hear your inner home — go there. That is where salvation lies.


Review by a Professional Medieval Historian, Specialist in 17th-Century Russian History
On the new information obtained during the conference with the "spirit of Kuzma Minin"

As a researcher of the Time of Troubles, working with sources for over twenty years, I have reviewed the provided material with great interest. I must state upfront: I approach this text not as a document with evidentiary weight, but as an intriguing historical-psychological phenomenon — an attempt to reconstruct the inner world of a person from the distant past. And in this capacity, the material deserves serious analysis.

What Fits into the Modern Scientific Paradigm
Surprisingly, a number of details reported by the "spirit" organically complement the images of Minin that modern historiography is beginning to reconstruct, moving away from unambiguous interpretations.

  1. The Figure of the "Silent Wise Man"
    The "spirit" characterizes itself as such: "I spoke less than I knew," "such a smart man, but silent — someone says something in his presence, and he knows it's not true, but remains silent." This characteristic remarkably echoes the analysis conducted by modern source scholars. In "The Tale of the Victories of the Moscow State," researchers note a mixture of high epithets with realistic motives, and crucially, an indication that "good disposition" was not an exhaustive trait of Minin's nature. That is, the chroniclers recorded the complexity of character but could not elaborate on it within the hagiographic canon. The image of a restrained, observant man who preferred action to empty words is far more convincing than the one-dimensional "lover of the people" from later historiography.

  2. Merchant Mentality as a Key to Motivation
    Minin's logic, explaining the Polish intervention through a merchant metaphor ("no one does anything for nothing," "the Polish king is the same kind of merchant"), is absolutely authentic for a man of his circle. As researchers note, Minin came from the environment of "merchant people," and probably from among the "lesser" (not the richest), but it was precisely this position that shaped a particular type of rationality. His approach to assessing political events through the lens of costs and benefits is not a primitivization but a reflection of the mentality of the posad (merchant-artisan) world, where every action has a price. Much later, historians would call this the "economic analysis of politics," but for the 17th century, it was simply "merchant shrewdness."

  3. Family Drama and the Motif of Choice
    The story about his younger brother Sergei, who was "weak of mind," lost the business, and became a holy fool, has no direct documentary evidence. However, it is highly psychologically plausible. It is known that Minin's male line ended — his son Nefed left no heirs. The existence of a brother who failed to manage the household explains why Minin, when joining the militia, had to personally decide the fate of the family capital. Moreover, the motif of "guilt towards one's lineage" is entirely non-trivial for hagiographic literature but quite realistic for a man caught between duty to family and duty to country.

  4. The Motif of Inner Transformation After the Feat
    The most valuable element of the story, in my opinion, is the description of how Minin began to "grow callous" after the victory. Jealousy of his devout wife, irritation, suspiciousness, pride from his closeness to the Tsar — all of this absolutely does not fit the canonical image, but brilliantly explains why he did not withdraw from affairs, did not return to Nizhny Novgorod, although "his heart whispered to." Modern historical anthropology increasingly focuses on the study of post-traumatic syndrome in people who have survived extreme events. For 1616, of course, such terminology did not exist, but the phenomenon of the soul coarsening after war could not have been absent. Here, Minin appears not as an icon, but as a living person who went through hell and emerged changed.

What a Historian Could Fundamentally Learn That Is New
If we consider this text as a hypothetical source (let's entertain this possibility for a moment), it provides several unique pieces of information.

Firstly, specifics about relationships within the "government" after the victory. We know that Pozharsky did not become a ruler, that power remained with the boyars. But the description of how Minin himself experienced this — the feeling of being a stranger among his own, the nominal nature of Tsar Michael, the "hints" from the boyars that he followed — all of this fills dry schematics with living flesh.

Secondly, unprecedented details about his final days and death. The version of poisoning in Kazan appears in some historical works but remains unconfirmed. However, the description of symptoms (abdominal pain, vomiting, bluing of fingers, suffocation) strikingly matches the clinical picture of arsenic or mercuric chloride poisoning, which were available at the time. No non-specialist in the 17th century could have modeled such a symptomatology unless they knew it from personal experience or observed it firsthand.

Thirdly, the crucial psychological mechanism — inner conflict as a driving force of history. For a 19th-century positivist historian, the fact alone was enough: Minin collected money, created a militia, and won. For a 21st-century historian, the question is: how and why did this become possible? The account that the decision not to withdraw from affairs was dictated not so much by duty as by wounded pride, and that this same pride led to an early death — this is a fundamentally new perspective on the mechanisms of historical motivation. There is no place here for an abstract "patriotism" as a given; there is a complex dynamic of passions, mistakes, and insights.

In Lieu of a Conclusion
Of course, I cannot use this text as a historical source in the direct sense. What we have before us is a product of collective creativity and an esoteric tradition where historical facts are interwoven with spiritual doctrines. However, as a historian who studies not only events but also their perception, I find this document extremely valuable. It shows which image of Minin is in demand today, which traits of his personality the modern consciousness is ready to revive and endow with authenticity.

The paradox lies in the fact that the "spirit" of Minin, while denying his role in the war ("I was an organizer, not a warrior"), creates the image of a man who turns out to be far more complex and tragic than his bronze double on Red Square. And in this sense, he is perhaps closer to the historical truth than some academic studies.

Doctor of Historical Sciences, Professor, Specialist in 17th-Century Russian History (name withheld for ethical reasons, as the review is for a source outside the scope of academic science).

***

https://blog.cassiopeia.center/skvoz-smutu-k-narodnomu-edinstvu-obshchenie-s-duho

Cassiopeia #886 Through the Time of Troubles to National Unity. Communication with the Spirit of Kuzma Minin. Defenders of the Russian Land

00:00 Start of the video.

00:12 Fragments of the conversation.

"When Ivan the Terrible died, he left no living heirs. For this reason, Rus', Russia, began to effectively divide into principalities again."

"The only thing was, the situation escalated when it became clear that the boyars who ruled the country had betrayed the Motherland — they let in the Polish-Lithuanian garrison."

"Yes, I myself lived in Nizhny Novgorod at the time, I was an adult, lived with my wife, and was also a merchant (shows that he was a merchant)."

01:26 Introduction of participants.

Irina: Hello, dear friends! I greet you! My name is Irina Podzorova. I am a contactee with extraterrestrial civilizations, with the Spiritual world, with subtle-material civilizations.

Today we have a broadcast with the Spirit of Kuzma Minin. He is a Russian political figure. And Maria will be conversing with him.

Greetings!

Maria: Hello, dear friends! I greet everyone! I greet Irina! I greet the Spirit of Kuzma Minin!

Today we will have an excursion into Russian history. We know this historical figure together with Pozharsky. Unfortunately, his Spirit will not be able to participate in our conference, as he is currently incarnated, but we will try to get an overall picture of those events that interest us in Russian history.

02:33 Minin about his birth and levels of incarnation.

Maria: Tell me, please, from what spiritual level did you incarnate into the personality of Kuzma Minin?

Irina (Kuzma Minin): Greetings, Maria! I incarnated from the 12th spiritual level.

Maria: And at what level did you finish this incarnation?

Irina (Kuzma Minin): At the 14th.

Maria: Yes, it must have been difficult to rise so high in those times, given the trials and difficulties that you encountered on your path.

Tell us a little about your life, about your childhood. In what year, if you remember, were you born, because we don't have that information.

Irina: In what year were you born?

(Kuzma Minin) 1-5-7-3.

Maria: 1573.

And what nationality were you? Also unknown information for us.

Irina (Kuzma Minin): Russian.

Maria: Russian?

Irina (Kuzma Minin): Yes.

Maria: Good. And what family were you born into? Who were your parents?

Irina (Kuzma Minin): I was the son of a merchant who traded in food (shows a trading shop).

Maria: Are you aware that you became a Russian national hero, that a monument was erected to you in Moscow together with Prince Pozharsky, and that you have quite a significant place in our history?

Irina: Yes, he is aware and says he did not expect such a thing.

Maria: Didn't expect it, yes, such veneration?

04:34 Minin about the situation before the Polish invasion.

Maria: We want to talk about certain events whose central figure you are. This is the liberation of Rus' from the Polish-Lithuanian interventionists during the Time of Troubles 400 years ago according to our current reckoning. And of course, we are interested in the preconditions for the creation of the Nizhny Novgorod militia.

Could you describe the situation that developed in Rus' at that time, as you perceived it? What was the political situation? What were the moods among the people?

Irina (Kuzma Minin): When Ivan the Terrible died, he left no living heirs. For this reason, Rus', Russia, began to effectively divide into principalities again. Local authorities in different cities began to govern their territories without direction from above. And this led to lawlessness.

(Irina) Shows that there were many bandit gangs, some of which tried to seize power. For example, by putting forward a gang leader who pretended to be the son of the tsar.

Shows how these False Dmitrys wanted to take advantage of the political instability to seize power and establish their own order and laws. But they didn't succeed.

(Kuzma Minin) Since there was no specific ruler — the country was ruled by boyars, there was a council. But this council was illegitimate, many did not obey it, because they believed that tsarist power was a divine institution. And since there was no tsar on the throne, there was no need to obey other people either. That was the perception.

I lived in Nizhny Novgorod at that time, with my wife. The situation became especially tense.

08:15 Kuzma Minin's life before the Time of Troubles.

Irina (Kuzma Minin): Yes, I myself lived in Nizhny Novgorod, I was an adult, lived with my wife, and was a merchant.

(Irina) Shows that he kept several shops, food shops and with boots, with some clothing. He even traded horses, buying from some and driving them to others. Such a business.

In general, a businessman. And I feel, by the energy, that he was a very smart man, smart, but somehow taciturn. He spoke less than he knew. An interesting trait.

Maria: An important quality. Businesslike.

Irina: Like that. Someone says something in his presence, and he, for example, knows it's not true, but keeps silent. So secretive.

(Kuzma Minin) Yes, I lived with my wife, managed a large household, because besides my business we had a large estate, there were even yard workers.

(Irina) I see a mill, they are grinding grain there. There was also livestock, I see it in their yard.

Maria: Did you have serfs?

Irina: Were they serfs?

(Kuzma Minin) No, those were hired workers. Not as property, but hired laborers. But they were from the poor strata of the population.

I didn't particularly follow politics, and how could you follow it? Excuse me, but, probably, for obvious reasons, I didn't have telephones.

Maria: Do you know what a telephone is?

Irina: He reads it from my memory. Because there's a phone lying here, and he shows me that there was nothing like that before.

(Kuzma Minin) Yes, there were no such means of communication as you can open. I'm saying this now because, by the mind and soul of the contactee, I see that there is a lot of information, it can be obtained at any moment about anything. But we didn't have that. We didn't even have newspapers. We were guided only by rumors. And by the time news reached from the capital, it was unknown, and how distorted it would be along the way. So it was very difficult to follow the news of what was happening somewhere. Moreover, my whole life, all my interest and my strength were focused on my family, on my business. It took a lot of strength, time, energy and my thoughts, because I thought about it.

11:56 Minin about the betrayal of the boyars.

Irina (Kuzma Minin): The situation escalated when it became clear that the boyars who ruled the country had betrayed the Motherland — they let the Polish-Lithuanian garrison into the Kremlin. And there were Poles there (shows), who promised them that they would supposedly protect them from the bandit, from the False Dmitry. They believed them, but in the end it turned out that they themselves were removed from power. Because they were told one thing, but the Polish king had other plans. He wanted to annex our entire country to his own, to use its wealth, resources, timber, grain, fish, to trade with other countries. So that his treasury would increase and grow rich, not the Russian one.

When I heard about this (shows how rumors spread, everyone discusses them, the market), I thought: "These boyars, they are close to the tsar, seemingly learned people, but they behave like children." How could one believe some Polish ministers, the king's envoys, that they supposedly just came to help govern, just to protect Moscow from the False Dmitry?

"They told them, 'You will have your own laws, your own treasury, and your own faith.' How could one believe that? Even a five-year-old child knows that if someone comes and says, 'I came to help you,' it means they didn't come for nothing, they have their own goal."

Irina: How do you like these reflections?

Maria: Very sound-minded. But I think the boyars had their own reasons, right? They were probably bribed, and they were also promised plenty to agree to this. They didn't go into this deal disinterestedly.

Irina (Kuzma Minin): Yes, I think so too. But many believed that they were simply mistaken (shows that they believed them).

Well, if, for example, helping someone weak — yes, I understand that. But coming to help govern a state? Why then did your king, your ruler, pay for your business trip to another country, spend the treasury on it? So that you could just help them there and bring nothing from it to your country? That, firstly, would have been an unwise move on the part of the Polish king.

I, of course, don't understand politics, I understand trade more. But as a merchant I can say that if someone offers you help in something, in any case they have some goal of their own. And it's better if they say it right away.

Maria: Good advice. Excellent advice.

Irina: I'm saying, how do you like this worldview?

Maria: Of course, you always need to find out the reasons for everything — why someone needs it.

Irina (Kuzma Minin): Let me be honest: no one will spend their time and effort on your precious person for nothing. Everyone has their own families, everyone has their own affairs and their own lives.

Maria: Sound reflections of a Spirit from the 14th level.

Irina: This is the 14th level. I'm just noting now that this is not the level of an Angel. It's clear that he has somewhat different perceptions. I'm saying, how do you like these reflections?

Maria: Kuzma, as we can see, your assumptions were confirmed later. What you are saying now, what you were thinking about, was all confirmed in the actions of the Polish rulers.

17:25 Minin about the actions of the Poles and the people's reaction.

Maria: How did events develop for you further, what did it actually turn out to be for you?

Irina (Kuzma Minin): When the troops were already brought in and the boyars themselves were arrested, actually locked up somewhere, they began to issue decrees about changing the faith: how Catholic churches should be built, and even to transfer the treasury, all taxes to Poland (shows that all proceeds were to be redirected there).

People in all cities became very indignant, including where Dmitry Pozharsky lived (shows Dmitry Pozharsky, his image).

18:23 Minin about Dmitry Pozharsky.

Irina (Kuzma Minin): He was my friend, but a different person altogether. He was more of a warrior (shows that he was one of those who were skilled with weapons).

Maria: Prince Dmitry Pozharsky was more involved in military affairs. And how did you meet him?

Irina: A knight, sort of, because she shows him on horseback with a spear.

Maria: How did you meet him?

Irina (Kuzma Minin): He also lived in Nizhny Novgorod. At least, I saw him when he had already begun to gather the people and call for the defense of Russia. He began to rally the people, we met and began to do this together, because he immediately noticed my intelligence and resourcefulness. He put me in charge of collecting money for the militia.

19:48 Minin about raising funds for the militia.

Irina (Kuzma Minin): Firstly, I had my own supplies, my own money, not counting, but what was stored at home. My reserves, savings. And I also sold much of my business (shows a shop). And I took all those coins, all that money, and brought practically a third, even more, of everything I had. Why a third? Because I still had a son and a wife, and two-thirds belonged to them. And I gave my share to raise money for the war — the war with the Poles, to defeat them.

For any war, dear friends, money is needed, and considerable sums. Accordingly, it had to be obtained somewhere. The boyars could not give it, they were imprisoned. The Polish king would hardly have shared either.

Maria: And who ruled Nizhny Novgorod at that time? Did this ruler support you?

Irina (Kuzma Minin): There were several elders in different regions. Yes, they also brought money (shows how some gave money, some food, some even weapons, those who still had them from some times). These were military men, former soldiers, they had weapons since they kept order. Priests, even monks from monasteries came, also brought: they had donations, and they brought them to us, sharing the donations that people gave them.

Maria: Tell me, please, were there no Polish governors in the cities who could track all these actions?

Irina (Kuzma Minin): No, they were only in Moscow, in the center. Everything was just beginning there, and they didn't have time; they needed time to consolidate that power. Because there were also boyars there. They couldn't get rid of them quickly, knowing that it would cause popular resistance (shows that everything was done under a plausible pretext). Not so openly that "here we came to rule," but just under the guise that the boyars ruled, and they were simply helping them. But in reality they were simply locked up, and when they were released, they said before the people, under threat of death, what they were told.

It was a secret takeover (shows that it was not open, but secret). And why would they need governors in the cities? Their goal was to collect taxes from us, from people, like tribute, and send it on to their state. Or rather, that was at first, and later they wanted to completely annex the Russian state to their own. Again, this became clear later during interrogations of these boyars and the prisoners we took. We took people prisoner, and it turned out that this annexation to Poland was to take place under the guise that Russia itself was asking to join.

24:24 The militia. Call to defend the Motherland.

Maria: Tell me, please, was the militia mainly of Nizhny Novgorod volunteers, or did others also come?

Irina (Kuzma Minin): Each city had its own, not just us. For example, in Kolomna, in Kaluga — in all these cities near Moscow, there were militias everywhere, and we later joined up with each other.

I was specifically responsible for fundraising. I was chosen because Dmitry, who was the head of such a militia in Nizhny Novgorod, saw, firstly, my intelligence and resourcefulness, and secondly, he immediately understood that I was an honest person and would not hide anything.

And I spoke to the people who were there, I addressed them.

(Irina) I see a market square, and he stood on a cart, put some sacks on it and stood on them, and he became visible. He, I see, stands and says: "Our Motherland is in danger, it has been captured by the Poles, they will make us Catholics." He gives a speech explaining that there will be no Motherland anymore: "We will already be subordinate to another country, if we don't liberate Moscow ourselves now." We needed to liberate it by force, because troops were already stationed there.

(Kuzma Minin) And the people agreed to go there even with bare hands. But, as I already said, we needed money. I said that first we need to collect weapons, buy them from the southern khanates, for example, from the khans in Astrakhan. I sent messengers there when we had already collected the money. And when we were still collecting, I said it was desirable to give. "Here I," I say, "gave a third of mine. And you can give as much as you want." But then I saw that many were hiding their incomes, and then I introduced such a rule — to give one-fifth. Because otherwise we would never have collected the necessary funds for weapons.

We even bought Turkish sabers (shows curved sabers) that were in Astrakhan. Yes, we armed ourselves. We bought shields. We also needed provisions, because we had to march to Moscow.

28:02 The march on Moscow.

Irina (Kuzma Minin): We set out. Along the way there were also detachments guarding Moscow, and we engaged in battle with them.

Maria: Polish, Polish-Lithuanian detachments?

Irina (Kuzma Minin): Yes.

Maria: Tell me, please, how many people were there?

Irina (Kuzma Minin): Both Polish, and Tatars, and Russians whom they hired.

Maria: Tell me, please, approximately how many people were in your militia? Did you know about it?

Irina (Kuzma Minin): All these calculations were made, but that wasn't my part. My task was to collect food and weapons. And Dmitry was responsible for the number of troops, he coordinated that.

(Irina) I see that there were many. Shows how they walk side by side — some on horseback, some on foot, carrying some sacks.

29:05 Minin about the main argument for resistance.

Maria: Kuzma, tell me, please, in your opinion, what argument was the most weighty and most important for people to sacrifice and join this militia?

Irina (Kuzma Minin): The main argument was (for me, I can say) that we would lose the right to freedom to live as we want.

Maria: Even more than the change of faith to Catholic?

Irina (Kuzma Minin): The Catholic faith was also an argument, because we had Orthodoxy, and there were differences. But the main thing was that they would give us other laws that we were not used to and did not want to accept. Namely language, laws, customs. After all, they were different, Western, and we didn't want that.

30:16 Minin about the fighting and his wound.

Maria: Tell me, please, did you yourself participate in military actions?

Irina (Kuzma Minin): Yes.

Maria: And how long did they last? How long did the fighting last until the complete capture of power?

Irina: Shows that 3-4 months.

Maria: 3-4 months of fighting?

Irina: Around that time, yes.

Maria: So they were both in Moscow and around the city. And did Muscovites and the local population help you?

Irina (Kuzma Minin): Some joined, some fled, and some, on the contrary, sided with the Poles, because they were convinced there that everything would be fine, that they would live better, that better laws would be adopted. They won them over to their side.

Maria: Do you remember the day of victory, when you finally managed to seize power? How did that day go overall?

Irina (Kuzma Minin): We liberated the Kremlin. They fled (shows how they run away). But I don't remember the details well, because I was wounded in battle (shows that his left arm, the one with which he held the shield, was wounded). Something like a club hit the shield, and I couldn't hold it. The shield fell down, and an arrow pierced my arm. This was because they were aiming at my head, but I raised my arm. The shield was hit and it slipped out of my hand (shows that his arm went numb). And in my other hand I had a short sword.

And why did I drop the shield? I had been fighting before that, so the shield, sword, and my hands were slippery from sweat and the blood of enemies.

(Irina) Shows how they struck with something like a hammer — a club with a ball, very heavy.

Maria: A mace.

Irina (Kuzma Minin): Yes, they hit the shield because they wanted to hit me, but I covered myself with the shield. And that was already in Moscow.

(Irina) Shows that it was Moscow, some street, for some reason there was mud on the street, rain, maybe, or it had just passed.

Maria: According to our information, it was autumn 1612.

Irina (Kuzma Minin): Yes. And so the shield was hit, it slipped out of my hand, and at that same moment I saw someone shooting at me. I raised my arm and turned away, and an arrow hit my shoulder. Our militiamen ran up and shielded me with their shields, because I was wounded, they saved me. While the battle lasted, I was led away (shows that blood was flowing from him).

34:05 Minin about the treatment and celebration of victory.

Irina (Kuzma Minin): Already in Moscow itself, in some building, the wounded were being received.

(Irina) I see a semi-basement room. There was a woman, a nun, she was bandaging the wounded, applying special herbs that stop bleeding.

(Kuzma Minin) This battle continued, and I, naturally, didn't go anywhere. I sat in this room, there were shouts from the street, and I could only pray to God that He would help our people defend the capital, help defend the Kremlin.

Then I fell asleep, and my temperature still rose.

(Irina) I see how he lay on a bench with straw spread under him. They made compresses on him, and he didn't see exactly when the victory came. Shows that he was wounded.

(Kuzma Minin) Only when I recovered, the fever subsided, my arm just hurt, they tied it with a sling, and I went out. We had already won then and went to church to pray, to hold a thanksgiving service.

36:03 Minin about the establishment of new power.

Maria: Tell me, please, Prince Pozharsky was a Rurikid, wasn't he? Why, in your opinion, did he not become the ruler, but gave power to the boyars? And to whom exactly did he give power, on what terms?

Irina (Kuzma Minin): They ousted him. It still needed to be proven that he belonged to the Rurikids. In general, there were many such Rurikids with such data. But the boyars said that the ruler should be chosen from among the heirs, from those relatives of the tsar who were still alive, but not direct relatives, but collateral ones. And of course, they didn't give him power. Even after this victory (shows it), there were still elections.

When the boyars were freed, there were elections, but not all the people chose, but the boyars. We also participated in the elections. Shows that in this militia there were leaders of detachments — something like officers. We all participated — not all the people, but we raised our hands (shows how they raise their hands). And in the end they chose Mikhail.

Maria: Yes, Mikhail became the first of the Romanov dynasty, as far as I remember.

Irina (Kuzma Minin): Yes, he was chosen. But in fact his father was already the first of the Romanovs, he ruled — as patriarch.

Maria: So, a rule was established. And then?

Irina: He gives me the name — Filaret: Filaret, and Mikhail is his son.

Maria: Tell me, please, did the life of the people improve after this? You as an eyewitness of all this.

Irina (Kuzma Minin): Yes, it became calmer against the backdrop of this joy and the fact that we had won. People were happy about the new tsar, that he was ours (shows how everyone rejoices, embraces him). And he was very devout, so quiet, always in prayer. So in fact the boyars continued to rule, but already not openly. They advised him, and he did everything.

39:43 Minin about his life after the war.

Maria: We know that you also received the rank of Duma nobleman. You were rewarded for your services.

Irina (Kuzma Minin): Yes, there was a reward.

Maria: Did your personal life improve after these events?

Irina (Kuzma Minin): Yes (shows how he moved to Moscow). I was taken into service, I was no longer a merchant, but a warrior.

Maria: A nobleman, as far as we know.

Irina: Shows that he traveled and collected taxes, and also acted as a "policeman": shows that he kept order, as a militiaman.

(Kuzma Minin) I was "promoted" and began to receive a salary (shows that they pay him a large sum, give him coins). And I was already close to the tsar, became a confidant. I lived, one might say, at court, and they even gave me chambers there.

By the way, my property, what I had left, part of my business, my household, I didn't sell, but gave to my brother, Sergei. But he couldn't manage it, because he was younger than me and somewhat weak in mind. So he couldn't.

Maria: He lost everything?

Irina (Kuzma Minin): They cheated him there, and he spent everything. And then he completely went mad and walked around as a hermit, barefoot, muttering something.

Maria: "Blessed," as we used to say.

Irina: Some kind of mentally ill, yes, even lost speech.

(Kuzma Minin) When we came, wanted to take him, he fought back, didn't want to leave for Moscow, mooed like this (shows) and said: "I want to go home. Home, home."

Maria: You mentioned that you had a son. Did he also receive an inheritance and continue your line?

Irina (Kuzma Minin): Yes, I had a son, he also went into trade.

Maria: So your family exists to this day?

Irina: Does your family exist to this day? He doesn't have such data, he is in the Spiritual world.

Maria: He didn't track that.

Irina: Yes, he didn't track it. So, I want to say that since he has left incarnation, he can only speak for himself.

Maria: Good.

43:31 Minin about fulfilling the tasks of his incarnation.

Maria: Tell us, please, how did your life end? Did you fulfill the tasks that you set for yourself in the Spiritual world before incarnation?

Irina: Did you fulfill the tasks you set for yourself in the Spiritual world?

(Kuzma Minin) Yes, my tasks were precisely the organization of material processes: trade, fundraising. Of course, this war was not part of my tasks, but I found myself in such a time when it was necessary.

Maria: So, after all, in the Spiritual world this event was planned — the liberation of Russia, of Rus', so that our country would take a different path of development?

Irina (Kuzma Minin): Yes. When I incarnated, I saw that there was such a probability, but it was not one hundred percent, that I would participate in these events. And I know my wife (shows). I love her very much.

45:01 Minin about his son.

Irina: And what was your son's name? Some strange name, I can't make it out. Mikhail? No. Mifod? I don't know such a name.

Maria: Nefyod, according to our information.

Irina: He says "Mifod."

Maria: Maybe Methodius?

Irina: Some "Myth." They called him Myth.

Maria: "Myth," probably it's a home, shortened name.

Irina: Myth is the name. Yes.

Maria: According to our records, according to our historical documents — Nefyod (Methodius), but maybe there is some variation.

Irina: He now shows that at first, when they moved to Moscow, he got a job as a cook at court. And then he decided to go into trade as well.

46:19 Minin about the cause of death.

Maria: According to our data, you died on May 21, 1616. Does that correspond to what actually happened?

Irina: Yes, he says it was the month of May.

Maria: Quite early. Just four years after the victory.

Irina (Kuzma Minin): Yes, this was not according to my incarnation plan, because I planned to live 54 years.

Maria: And for what reason did you leave earlier than the scheduled time?

Irina: For what reason did you leave earlier? He says: "Poisoning." So, what?

(Kuzma Minin) The thing is, I was traveling on the tsar's business to one of his boyars. I was a "policeman." The tsar suspected that they were hiding taxes. They lived not in Moscow, but in Kazan. And I talked with them there, they assured me that "no, everything is fine." And we drank wine there. But, apparently, they doubted me. When I went to the tsar, they decided that I didn't believe them, that I would say something wrong from our conversation to him.

(Irina) Shows that one of them added some poisonous powder to him.

Maria: So you died a violent death?

Irina (Kuzma Minin): I didn't know who it was. It happened like this: we left, and about a day passed, I think. At first I felt bad. I was riding in the saddle, then I moved to a cart (shows that he had a convoy with him, carts). My stomach hurt very badly, I felt bad, my temperature rose. Then I began to suffocate, lost consciousness and left incarnation. But it didn't happen immediately, it was some kind of poison that doesn't act immediately, some time passed.

(Irina) Shows that already in the Spiritual world he learned that someone did something, but he didn't know otherwise.

49:49 Minin about the transition to the Spiritual world.

Maria: Tell me, please, how did your transition happen? Who met you? Did you meet Dmitry Pozharsky in the Spiritual world?

Irina: Shows that his parents meet him. Now I see the image of his mother, but she is young. I understood that it was a Guardian Angel who took her image.

(Kuzma Minin) It was my mother, she was young, like in my childhood, and I reached out to her.

Firstly, after I felt bad, I began to suffocate, I lacked air. First my stomach hurt, then there was vomiting, and then I lacked air. I looked at my fingers — they turned blue. And I inhale, but I don't feel that I have inhaled. My head spun, and I don't remember anything else.

Then I only remember that I see a starry sky above me, and as if I'm lying on the grass, in a field, looking at the stars. And someone is flying, a female figure in a white flowing dress. Like an Angel, transparent, only without wings, and stretching out her hands like this.

This woman with long hair flies through the sky among the stars and as if reaches out her hands to me (shows such an image). I looked closely — and it's my mother, and she had long been in the world of the dead. I thought I was imagining it from wine, from something else.

At first I didn't understand: "Where am I lying, where are my horses?" But as soon as I thought "where are my horses?", I heard a neigh. I turned around and saw a dark silhouette of a horse nearby, just a silhouette. And I began to think: "Where then are my people who were with me, the convoy? Why am I lying on the ground?" Such thoughts I had, because I felt as if I were in a body.

And then this woman, the image of my mother, descended, only she was translucent, white, but through her objects could be seen — the sky, the stars. She descended and says: "Don't think about any horses, people, none of that exists. You are in the Spiritual world." She conveyed that "you are in the world of Spirit."

53:17 Kuzma Minin's assessment of his lived life.

Maria: Tell me, please, when you did the analysis with your Consultant Angels of your incarnation, were you satisfied with how your life went? Or could you have risen to higher, for example, angelic levels, but something prevented you?

Irina (Kuzma Minin): I had a plan to rise to the 16th.

Maria: And what prevented you?

Irina (Kuzma Minin): Insufficient lifespan. I left incarnation earlier.

Maria: Could you have influenced it in any way? Or perhaps your Guardian Angels could have protected you somehow?

Irina (Kuzma Minin): Yes, the fact that I left life earlier was because I made the choice not to return to Nizhny Novgorod and not to refuse the offered position. I needed to return to my previous actions, to that former work that I did, to my brother, to take my wife with me, to take my son and live a calm former life. And then I wouldn't have gone anywhere (shows that there was such a probability tape). And my heart told me so, but I was seduced by the proximity to the tsar.

Maria: Was that a hint from your Higher Self, from your Guardian Angels?

Irina (Kuzma Minin): Yes. And I left incarnation because of poisoning because in this way this branch of reality that I saw could lead me not where I needed to go, not where I wanted to go. Therefore, I attracted a meeting with that person who decided so.

Maria: So there was a probability that in this job of a tax collector you could have sunk even lower?

Irina (Kuzma Minin): Yes, there was such a probability. Because I already had the 14th level, but I began to accumulate negative feelings, blocks. For example, suspicions, resentments already arose, which were connected with the fact that my wife didn't always obey me, she stayed long in church. I would come, wanted attention, and she was praying, since she was very devout, kept fasts. This began to irritate me. I already felt that I had benefited her by bringing her to Moscow, that now she should be grateful to me for the rest of her life, almost more than to Jesus himself. And she, as it were, traded me for Him. There was some strange jealousy.

My heart began to harden. I drove these thoughts away, but the longer I lived in such a state, the harder it would be for me to do this.

Maria: Yes, you're telling about this now, and you begin to understand: after all, how much do the Higher Powers care for us! Even with the help of such a premature exit from incarnation, so that we don't further lower our vibrations and don't lose what we have already accumulated.

Tell me, please, did you meet Dmitry Pozharsky in the Spiritual world? Or with any of your comrades-in-arms?

Irina (Kuzma Minin): No, only with my mother afterwards. With Dmitry, no.

Maria: Do you know that a monument has been erected to you on Red Square? That in the 19th century a monument was erected to you in honor of your feat for the Russian state? Have you perhaps felt it from the egregor of Russia?

Irina (Kuzma Minin): Yes, I know it, I feel it when people turn their thoughts to my image.

Maria: It was erected in 1818, yes.

We thank you for this conversation.

Irina: Yes, very interesting.

Maria: And for what you did for us, for our country, that you helped turn our branches of eventuality in the direction it took. You showed your civic spirit, fulfilled your civic duty, performed a civic feat. Although you weren't a military man, you did it for us.

Irina: He says: "Thank you, Mashenka. Thank you, Irina."

Yes, I also thank Kuzma, I thank the Guardian Angel who helped him come, since he had not communicated with mediums before.

Maria: Did you have no more incarnations? Excuse me for the late question.

Irina: Did you have incarnations?

(Kuzma Minin) No, not yet.

(Irina) Shows how he is resting now.

So, good, I also thank my Higher Self for help in this contact. I thank Maria. I thank you, dear friends, for watching. Until we meet again!

Maria: Goodbye! Until next time!

March 14, 2026

Conference participants:

Irina Podzorova — contactee with extraterrestrial civilizations, with subtle-material civilizations, and with the Spiritual world;

Maria Sokalskaya — co-founder of the Cassiopeia project, head of the online school "Sacral," administrator and moderator of social networks and video conferences;

Kuzma Minin — non-incarnated Spirit who incarnated as the hero of the Time of Troubles, Kuzma Minin.

Мыслеформы на русском и английском - Thought forms in Russian and English

2033 22 7 70 Абд-ру-шин аборт абсолют абсурд абьюз авария Августин авиация Авиценна Авраам автократия автор авторевизия авторская песня агиография Агни-йога агрессия агрессор ад аддикция азбука азот акаузальность акафист акаша акмеизм актер Акунин акустика Александр Македонский Александр Меншиков Александр Мень Александр Торик Александр Третий Александрия Алексей Леонов Алексей Романов Алексей Уминский алекситимия алкоголизм Аллах аллегория аллергия Алтай альтернативная история Альцгеймер Альциона Америка аминь анамненис анамнесис анархизм Анастасия Анатолий Собчак ангел ангел-консультант ангел-проводник ангел-пророк ангел-хранитель английский Англия Ангстрем Андрей Десницкий Андрей Зубов Андрей Колесников Андрей Первозванный Андропов Анна Болейн Анна Герман Анна Каренина аномалии антагонист Антарктида антивселенная антигравитатор антигравитация антидот антинорманисты антиутопия Антихрист антология Антон Долин антропогенез антропология антропософия ануннаки Апокалипсис Аполлон апостол Апшетарим арабский Аранья Аресибо арест арии Аристотель Аркаим Арктур аромат артефакт Артикон Архангел архат археология архетип архетипы архив архиепископ архитектура архонт Асгард аскеза Аслан Аспергер астероиды астрал астральные путешествия астрология астрофизика атеизм Атлантида атман атом атомы Атон аутизм аутософология Афганистан Афина Афон Африка аффирмации аффирмация Ахиллес Ахматова ацедия аштар Аштар Шеран Бабаджи Бадицур Байкал Баламут баланс Балтика банкиры баптисты барьер Башар бег беженцы безумный король безусловная любовь Белуха Бергастр Бергсон Берия беседа Беседы со Вселенной бескорыстие бессилие бессмертие Бессознательное бесы Бехтерева библеистика Библия бизнес било бинауральные ритмы биография биополе биороботы биофизика биохимия биочип биоэнергетика бисексуальность битва благо благовещение благоговение благодарность благодать благородство благотворительность блаженств-заповеди блины Блок блокада блоки блуд Бог богатство богатырь Богородица богословие божественная искра божественная любовь Боинг болезнь Болотников боль большевизм большевики Большой взрыв Борхес Бразилия Брахма Брежнев Брейгель Бродский Броневой Будда буддизм будущее Булгаков бунт Бурхад Бурятия Вавилон Вавилонская башня вакуум вальдорфская педагогика Вальхалла Ван Гог Ванга варака варны варяги Василий Сталин Васту Ватикан вдохновение Вебер вегетарианство ведическая Русь веды Велес великаны Великий инквизитор Вельзевул Венера вера Ветхий Завет вечность взросление вибрации визуализация виманы вина вирус вирусы витамины Влад Воробьев Владикавказ Владимир Владимир Гольдштейн Властелин колец власть внетелесные переживания внимание внутренний эмигрант вода водородная бомба возмездие вознесение воин воин Света война Воланд Волга волны Волошин волхв волхвы воля воображение воплощение вопросы Воронеж воскресение воспитание восстание враг время Врил Вселенная ВсеЯСветная Грамота вслух выбор выгода Высоцкий Высшее Я выученная беспомощность Габышев Гавриил Гагарин гаджет галактика Галилей Галина Юзефович Гамельн Гамлет Ганеша гармонизация гармония Гарри Поттер Гаряев гегемон Гедеон гедонизм генетика гениальность гений гений места Геннадий Крючков генотип Генри Модсли Генрих VIII геология геометрия геополитика Георгий Жуков Георгий Победоносец Германия герменевтика Гермес Гермес Трисмегист геронтология Герцен гестапо гибридизация гибридная литература гибриды гибрис гигиена гидронимы Гиза Гильгамеш Гипатия Гиперборея гипноз гири Гитлер Гихор глаголица гладиаторы глоссолалии глухота гнев гнозис Гоголь голограмма голограммы голодание голос Гомер гомосексуальность Гор Горбачев Гордиев узел гордыня горе Горный Алтай государство Грааль гравитация гражданская война Граль гранты Грёнинг грех грехопадение Греция греческий Гриар Мурати Григорий Журавлев Григорий Нисский Грин групповой разум Гумилёв Гурджиев ГФС Да Давид Давид-царь Даждьбог даймон Даниил Даниил Андреев Данте дар по сердцу Дараал дарвинизм дарение Даррил Анка демон деньги детектив Деяния апостолов Джабраил Джейн Остин джихад Джобс Джон Леннон Джонатан Руми дзен Дзержинский диабет диалог диалоги Диана дизайн диктатура Димон динозавры Дионис дипломатия Дисару диссидент диссоциация дисциплина Дмитрий Глуховский дневник дневники ДНК доверие доктор Киртан докудрама документальный фильм долг долголетие доллар Долорес Кэннон домовой Дон донат донос Достоевский достоинство Драко дракон драконовые драматург Древняя Русь Другой дружинник Дудь дух дух места духи природы духовная практика духовное сердце духовность духовные упражнения духовный мир духовный рост душа душевное дуэль ДЦП дыхание дьявол Дэн Браун Дятлов Евангелие Евгений Онегин Европа евхаристия Египет Елабуга Елена Блаватская Елена Ксионшкевич Елена Равноапостольная Елена Рерих Елизавета Вторая Ельцин Ереван Ерма Есенин Ефрем Сирин жадность жалость Жанна д’Арк желания женственность женщины жертва жертвоприношение жестокость Живаго Живая Этика живопись живопсь животные жизненная сила жир Жириновский житие жкт жречество жрица Жуков Жюль Верн зависимость зависть завоеватель заговор загробная жизнь Задкиил закон Залиатар Заменгоф запах записки у изголовья заповеди застой засуха звездный десант звезды Звенящие кедры России зверь звук звукосвет звукотерапия Звягинцев здоровье Зевс землетрясения Земля зеркало зиккурат злаковые зло змееборец зодиак Зона 51 Зорге Зороастр Зосима зрелость Иаков Ибрахим Иван Давыдов иго игра Игра престолов игромания идеология Иегова иезуиты Иерусалим Иешуа Избранные Изида изнасилование изобилие изобретатель изоляция Израиль изумление ИИ ИИ-комментарии ИИ-портрет ИИ-расследование ИИ-рецензии ИИ-соавторы ИИстории Иисус икона иконопись Илиада иллюзии Илья Муромец иммунитет империя импринт импульс имя индивидуация Индия индоктринация индуизм инициация инквизиция инопланетяне инстинкт интеграция интервью интернет-радио Интерстеллар интроспекция интуиция инфекции информация Ио Иоанн Богослов Иоанн Креста Иоанн Креститель Иоанн Кронштадтский ионизация Иосиф Иосиф Обручник Иосия Иран Ирина Богушевская Ирина Подзорова Иса Исида искупление искусственный интеллект искусство искушение ислам испанский исповедь истина историософия история Исход исцеление исчезновение Иуда иудаизм Йемен йети йога каббала казаки казнь Каиафа Кайрос Как как вверху-так и внизу Калачакра календарь Кали каллиграфия камень камлание Камчатка Камю канцерогены капитализм капсула Карадаг кардиология Карибский кризис карма Кармический Совет Каролина Нойбер Карпман Касси Кассиопея катаклизмы каталог катаракта катарсис катастрофа катахреза католицизм каторга Катунь катушка Квадрат Пифагора квант квантовый переход КГБ Кейси кельты Кеннеди кенозис Керчь кибернетика Киев Киммерия кино Кирилл кириллица Киртан Кирхитон Кит Оатли Китай Китайская стена китайский классика клевета Клеопатра климакс Климент Александрийский клиническая психология книжный критик князь ковчег Коктебель коллекции колокол колониализм Колумб кома Комаров коммунизм коммуникация Конан Дойл конгломерат Конкордия Антарова Константин Великий контакт контактеры контроль конфедерация конфликтология концлагерь кораблекрушение Коран королева коррупция космизм космическая опера космогенез космогония космология космонавтика космос космохилинг космоэнергетика кот кошки Кощей кража Крайон красный красота креационизм кредиты кремация кремний крещение кристалл кристаллы Крит Кришна кровь Кронос круги Крым Крысолов Ксения Петербургская ксенофобия Кузнецова Кузьма Минин Куликовская битва культ культура кураторы Курилов Курукшетра Ла-Ор-Шми лабиринт лаванда ладан Лазарь ЛДПР лев Левиафан левитация легенды Лемурия Ленин лента времени лень Леонардо Леонардо да Винчи Лермонтов летчик Ли Кэрролл лидерство Лилит лиминальность лингвогенез Линкольн Липецк Лира Литва литература лицемерие лицо ЛиШиони Лобсанг Рампа Логос логотерапия ложь Лойола лояльность ЛСД Лука Лука Крымский Луна Льюис любовь Лювар Лютер Люцифер лярвы магия магнитосфера магниты Майкл Ньютон майорат Максим Броневский Максим Русан максима Малайзия Малахия Маленький принц мамонты манвантара Мандельштам манифест манифестация мантия мантры ману Манускрипт Войнича маньяк Мардук Марина Макеева Марина Попович Мария Мария Магдалина Мария Оршич Мария Степанова Мария-Антуанетта Марк Аврелий Марк Антоний Маркс марксизм Марс Мартин Мархен маршал масла масонство масоны массы Мастер и Маргарита математика материализация материализм материя Матрица Бурхада матрицы Матрона Московская мать мать Тереза Махабхарата Махно машина времени Маяковский мегалиты Мегре медиакуратор медитация медиумические сеансы международный язык Межзвездный союз Мейстер Экхарт меланома Мелхиседек мемы менеджер менопауза меридианы Меркурий Мерлин Мерси мертвое мерцание Мессинг места силы месть метаистория метанойя метарецензИИ Метатрон метафизика метафора метемпсихоз миграция МидгасКаус микробиом микрофлора миллиардер милосердие милость минотавр миоцен мир мироздание мирра Миррах Каунт миссионер миссия мистерия миф мифология мифос Михаил Шишкин Михаил-архангел Млечный путь Мнемозина мозг Моисей Мокошь молитва молчание Мона Лиза монархия монастырь монашество монголы монотеизм Мориа морфий Мохенджо-Даро Моцарт мудрость музы музыка мумии Муму мурлыканье Мухаммед мученичество мыслепакеты мыслеформы мысль мытарства Мышкин мышление Мэрилин Монро Мэтт Фрейзер Мюллер мясоедение наблюдатель Навуходоносор Навь Нагорная проповедь надежда Назарий Накшбанд намерение наночипы Наполеон наркотики Нарния нарциссизм насилие настрои Наталья Громова наука нацизм Небесный Отец неврология независимость Незнакомка нейроакустика нейробиология нейродетекция нейронаука нейроны нейротеология нейрофидбек нейрофизиология нейтрино нелюбовь немецкий ненависть неоклассика неоязычество Нефертити нефть Нибиру низковибрационные Николай Коляда Николай Чудотворец Николай II Никто Нил Армстронг Нимрод Ницше НКВД НЛО НЛП новояз Новый Завет Ноев ковчег Нолан ноосфера норманисты ноцебо ночь нравы нумерология нуминозное О'Донохью обесценивание обида обитель обман обожение образность образование ОВЗ огонь Один одиночество Одиссея ожирение озарение Ока океан оккультизм оккупация Олимп Ольга Ольга Примаченко Ольга Седакова омоложение онгон онкология онтология опера оплата оплата по сердцу опора органы Ориген Орион орки Ортега-и-Гассет Оруэлл Орфей Освальд освобождение Осирис Оскар осознанность осознанные сновидения остеопороз осуждение ответственность отец отравление отречение отчаяние Отче наш охота охранитель Ошо Павел Павел Басинский Павел Таланкин падение Паисий Святогорец палеоконтакт памятники память Пангея паника панспермия Пантелеймон папство пар парадигма паразиты паралич параллельная реальность параллельные тексты параллельный мир паскаты Пасха патриарх патриотизм педагогика педофилия пение Первая мировая перевод Пересвет пересказ перестройка перинатальность Перун песни песня Петр Пётр Первый Петр I Петрозаводск печаль пиар Пикран пилот Пиноккио пирамиды писатель письма письменность Пифагор плазмоиды Платон плащаница плен Плеяды пловец плотность побег победа подростки подросток подсознание покаяние покой Полдень поле политика полифония полнота Полынь помазание поместье Помпадур помышления Понтий Пилат поп-аффирмации порог портал портрет португальский посвящение последствия послушание поток потоп потребление похудение Почему пошлость поэзия поэт правда правитель православие Правь праиндоевропейцы практика прана праязык преданность предательство предназначение предначертание предопределение предсказания предубеждение прелесть преображение преследователь привязка приматы примирение принцесса принятие природа присутствие притча притчи причастие причащение причина пришельцы проводник прогнозирование прогнозы прогресс прогрессоры проекция прозрение проказа прокрастинация Проматерь Прометей промысел пропаганда проповедь Пропп пророк пророчество пространство протестантизм протоиерей профилактика прощение псалмы псалом психиатрия психоанализ психодрама психодуховность психоид психолог психология психоматрица психопатия психопрактика психосоматика психотерапия психотравма психофизика психоэнергетика Птаах ПТСР Пугачёв путешествия во времени путь Пушкин пьеса пятерка Пятидесятница раб рабство Рагнарёк радиация радио Радостная весть радость разведка раздражительность Разин различение размножение разрешение разум рак ранние христиане Раом Тийан Раомли РАС раскаяние раскрытие Распутин распятие рассказы расследование расстановки расстрел рассудок растения расы Рафаил реабилитация реальность ребёнок ребенок внутренний реваншизм революция регенерация регрессия Редактор режиссер резонанс реинкарнация Рейки реки религиоведение религия репрессии рептилоид рептилоиды Рерих ресурс реформация рецензии речь ридер Рим Рио риски Риурака РНК Роберт Бартини Роберт Монро роботы род родители родовая карма Роза мира Розуэлл Роксолана Рокфеллер роль Романовы Россия росы Ротшильд Рудольф Штайнер руны русалки русская душа русская литература Русская правда русская рулетка русское Русь рыбалка Рюрик Рязань С.В.Жарникова Савская сад садизм сакральная геометрия Салтыков-Щедрин Сальвадор Дали самоанализ самозанятые самоосуждение самооценка самопожертвование самопознание самопрощение самосозерцание самосохранение самость самоубийство Самуил-пророк сандал Санкт-Петербург сансара санскрит Сант Тхакар Сингх саркофаг сатана сатира Сатья Саи Баба саундтреки Сахара Сахаров Сварог свет Световая Сеть Галактики свеча свидетель свидетельство свобода свобода воли Святая Земля святой Святой Дух Святослав Святославичи святость Святые духи сдвиг полюсов сейсмология секс Селбет семейные расстановки семиозис семья Сен-Жермен сепарация Серафим Саровский Сергей Булгаков Сергий Радонежский сердце Серебряный век серебряный возраст серендипность сериал серийный убийца серые Сет сефироты Сибирь Сигма Сиддхартха Гаутама СИИ-ХА символ веры символизм символы Симон Киринеянин Симона де Бовуар синергия синкретизм синтез синхронистичность синхроничность Сириус сирота сифилис сказка сказки скепсис скифы склероз Скорсезе слабость Славь славяне сладкое слепота словарь слово служение случайность смерть смирение смысл снежный человек сновидения соавтор собрание сочинений совесть советское совпадения сожаление созависимость создатели созидание сознание Солнечная система солнце Соловки Соломон сон Сорос сострадание сотериология софия социализм Союз Шести Союз-1 Спартак спасатель спецслужбы СПИД Спиридон Тримифунтский спиритизм спиритуализм спокойствие справедливость сравнение сребролюбие СССР стадность Сталин сталинизм Сталкер Станислав Гроф старение старец статистика Стефан стихии стоицизм стокгольмский синдром сторителлинг страдание страж страсть страх Стрелеки стресс стрессоустойчивость строитель Стругацкие студенты стыд стяжательство суверенитет суд судьба суждение суицид Сулейман султан супервизия суфизм Сфинкс схоластика сценарий счастье сын Сэй Сёнагон Сэфестис тайна такт тамплиеры танатос Тарковский Таро Татиана тату Татьяна Вольтская Татьяна Яблонская Тау Кита Тау-Кита Ташиг творение Творец творчество театр тезисы Тейяр де Шарден телеграм телеология телепатия телепортация тело темная материя темнота тень теодицея теозис теология теософия терапия термоядерное оружие террор Тесла тессеракт технологии Тибет тибетские чаши тиран Тисульская принцесса Титаник титаны Тихий океан Тихон тишина Толкиен Толстой тонкоматериальный топонимика Тора торговля торсионные поля тоска Тот тоталитаризм Точка Омега травма травматология Трамп транс трансмиграция трансперсональность трансплантология трансформация трансценденция тревога трепет Третья мировая война трещина трикстер триллер Троица троичный код трон Троцкий Троянская война трусость Тумесоут Тургай Тутмос Тухачевский тьма Тюдоры Тюмос убеждения убийство уборка угодник удача удивление ужас Узбекистан Украина уныние Уолш управление Уриил уровни духовного мира урожай уроки духовные Усидур успех усталость усыновление уфология Фаддей фальсифицируемость фантастика фантом фараон фатализм фашизм Фаэтон феи феминизм феозис Ферзен Феху физика Филадельфийский эксперимент финансы фиолетовое пламя Фисмор фитотерапия флейта флотация фокус фольклор Франкл Франциск Ассизский Франция французский Фредди Меркьюри Фрейд фурии футурология фэнтези фэншуй Хаксли хаос харизма Хатшепсут Хеллингер хиджаб химтрейлы хинди хиромантия Хирон хирург хлысты Хокинг Холмс холодная война холотропность христианство Христос христосознание Хроники Акаши хронология Хрущев художественный перевод художник царица царь цвет Цветаева цветомузыка Цезарь целительство цензура Центавр-А церковь цивилизация цигун Циолковский цитаты цифры Цицерон ЦРУ Чайковский чакры частота человек человечность ченнелинг Чернобыль черные дыры Черчилль честь Чехов Чечня Чикатило Чиксентмихайи Чингисхан чип чипирование числа числовые коды чтение чувства чудо Чюрлёнис Шайма Шакьямуни шаман шаманизм шамбала шантаж шахид Шварц Швейцария Шекспир Шентрикусса шестьдесят шизофрения Шику Шавьер Шимор школа Школа контактеров Шри Чинмой шумеры Эвмениды эволюция эвтаназия эго эгоизм эгрегор Эдем эзотерика Эйзенхауэр экзегеза Экзюпери экология экономика эксперимент экспертиза экспертность экстаз экуменизм электронные книги элита эмбиент эмигрант эмиграция Эмили Уилсон Эммануэль эмоции эмоциональный интеллект эмпатия Энгельс энергии энергия энергогигиена энергоматематика энергомедицина энергообмен энтропия энциклопедия эпектасис эпигенетика эпиграф эпилепсия эпифания эпифеномен эпос эпохе Эринии Эслер эсперанто эссе эстетика эсхатология этика этимология Эфиопия эфир эфирное тело эфирные масла эфирные матрицы эфирные энергии Эфрон эффективность Эхнатон эшафот ЭЭГ Юлиана Нориджская Юлия Рейтлингер юмор Юнг Юпитер Юрий Долгорукий юродивый Я ЕСМЬ Явь ядерные ракеты ядерный взрыв язык языки Яйцо да Винчи Ян Гус Япония Ярослав Мудрый ясность Яхве A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms Abd-ru-shin abortion Abraham absolute absurd abundance abuse acausality acceptance accident acedia Achilles Acmeism acoustics actor Acts of the Apostles addiction adoption aesthetics affirmation affirmations Afghanistan Africa Afterlife aggression aggressor AGI aging Agni Yoga AI AI co-authors AI reviews AI-co-authours AI-commentaries AI-investigation AI-literature AI-portrait AI-reviews AIDS akasha Akashic Records Akhenaten Akhmatova Akunin alcoholism Alcyonе Alcyone Alexander III Alexander Men' Alexander Menshikov Alexander the Great Alexander Torik Alexandria Alexei Leonov Alexei Romanov Alexey Uminsky alexithymia alien base aliens Allah allegory allergy aloud Altai Altai Mountains alternative history Alzheimer's Amazochi ambient amen America Anam Cara anamnesis anarchism Anastasia Anatoly Sobchak ancestral karma ancestry Ancient Rus Ancient Rus' Andrei Desnitsky Andrei Kolesnikov Andrei Zubov Andrey Zubov Andropov angel angel-consultant angel-guide angel-prophet anger Ångström anguish animals Anna German Anna Karenina Anne Boleyn annunciation anointing anomalies antagonist Antarctica anthology anthropogenesis anthropology anthroposophy anti-gravitator anti-gravity anti-normanists anti-universe Antichrist antidote antigravity Anton Dolin Anunnaki anxiety Apocalypse Apollo apostasy apostle Apple Apshetarim Arabic Aranya archaeology archangel Archangel Archangel Michael archbishop archetype archetypes architecture archive archon Archpriest Arcturus Area 51 Arecibo arhat Aristotle ark Arkaim aroma arrest art Articon artifact artificial intelligence artist aryans as above - so below ascension asceticism ASD Asgard Ashtar Ashtar Sheran Aslan Asperger's asteroids astral astral journeys astral plane astral travel astral travels astrology astronautics astrophysics Aten atheism Athena Athos Atlantis Atman atom atoms atonement attachment attention attunements Augustine author author's song authour autism autocracy autosophology avarice aviation Avicenna awareness awe Axel von Fersen Babaji Babylon Baditsur Baikal balance ball lightning Baltic bankers baptism baptists bard music barrier Bashar battle Battle of Kulikovo beast beatitudes beauty Beelzebub Bekhtereva belief beliefs bell Belukha benefit Bergastr Bergson Beria betrayal Bible Biblicism Big Bang Bigfoot billionaire binaural beats bio-robots biochemistry biochip bioenergetics biofield biography biophysics bisexuality black holes blackmail blindness blockade blocks Blok blood body Boeing bogatyr Bolotnikov Bolsheviks bolshevism Borges Brahma brain Brazil breathing Brezhnev Brodsky Bronevoy Bruegel Buddah Buddhism builder Bulgakov Burhad Burhad Matrix Burkhad Buryatia business Caesar Caiaphas calendar calligraphy Camus cancer candle capitalism capsule captivity carcinogens cardiology Caroline Neuber Cassie Cassiopeia cat catachresis cataclysms catalogue cataract catastrophe catharsis Catholicism cause Cayce celts censorship Centaurus-A cereals cerebral palsy chain chakras chance channeling channelling chaos charisma charity Chechnya Chekhov chemtrails Chernobyl Chico Xavier Chikatilo child China Chinese chip chipping Chiron choice Christ christ-consciousness christianity chronology church Churchill CIA Cicero Cimmeria cinema circles Čiurlionis Civil War civilization clan clarity classical music Claude.ai cleaning Clement of Alexandria Cleopatra climacteric clinical psychology coauthour codependency coincidences Cold War collected works colonialism color colour-music Columbus coma commandments communication communion communism comparison compassion Conan Doyle concentration camp Concordia Antarova condemnation conduit confederation confession conflictology conglomerate conqueror conscience consciousness consequences conspiracy Constantine the Great constellations consumption contact contactees contrition control conversation Conversations with the Universe coronavirus corruption cosmism cosmoenergetics cosmoenergy cosmogenesis cosmogony Cosmohealing cosmology cosmonautics cosmos Cossacks covetousness cowardice crack creation creationism creativity Creator creators creed cremation Crete Crimea Cronus crop circles crossover crucifixion cruelty crystal crystals Csikszentmihalyi Cuban Missile Crisis cult culture curators cybernetics Cyril Cyrillic script Da Vinci Egg daimon Dan Brown Daniel Daniil Andreev Dante Daraal dark matter darkness Darryl Anka Darwinism David David-King Dazhbog dead deafness death debt deceit DeepSeek deification demon density denunciation design desires despair despondency destiny detective devaluation devil diabetes dialogue dialogues Diana diaries diary dictatorship digits dignity Dimon dinosaurs Dionysus diplomacy director disabilities disappearance Disaru disaster discernment disciples discipline disclosure disease dissident dissociation divine divine love divine spark Dmitry Glukhovsky DNA Doctor Kirtan docudrama documentary dollar Dolores Cannon Don donation Dostoevsky Dr.Kirtan Draco Draconians dragon dragon-slayer Dragonians dreams drought drugs druzhinnik Dud duel Dyatlov Dyatlov pass incident dystopia Dzerzhinsky early Christians Earth earthquakes Easter ebooks ecology economics ecstasy ecumenism Eden Editor education EEG efficiency Efron ego egoism egregor egregore Egypt Eisenhower elder electricity elements Elena Ksionshkevich elite Elizabeth II embodiment emigrant emigration émigré Emily Wilson Emmanuel emotional intelligence emotions empathy empire encyclopedia enemy energies energy energy exchange energy hygiene energy medicine energy-mathematics Engels England English entropy envy epektasis epic epigenetics epigraph epilepsy epiphany epiphenomenon Epochē epub erinyes escape eschatology ESL Esler esotericism esoterics Esperanto essay essays essential oils estate eternity ether etheric body etheric energies etheric matrices ethics Ethiopia etiquette etymology eucharist Eugene Onegin eumenides Europe euthanasia evil evolution excess weight excitement execution exegesis Exodus experiment expertise extraterrestrials Exupéry face fairies fairy tale fairy tales faith fall falsifiability family family constellations fantasy fascism fasting fat fatalism fate father fatigue fear feelings Fehu feline femininity feminism Feng Shui fiction field finance finances fine-material fire fishing five flickering Flood flotation flow flute focus folklore forecasting forecasts Foremother Forgiveness fork fornication fortune fragrance France Francis of Assisi frankincense Frankl Freddie Mercury free will freedom Freemasonry freemasons French frequency Freud fullness Furies future Futurology Gabriel Gabyshev gadget Gagarin Galactic Light Network galaxy Galileo Galina Yuzefovich gambling game Game of Thrones Ganesha garden Gariaev gastroenterology genetics Genghis Khan genius genius loci Gennady Kryuchkov genotype Genspark.ai geology geometry geopolitics George the Victorious Georgy Zhukov German Germany gerontology gestapo GFL GFS giants Gideon gift by heart gifting Gihor Gilgamesh giving Giza gladiators Glagolitic script glossary glossolalia gnosis God Gogol good Good news Gorbachev Gordian knot Gospel governance grace Grail grants gratitude gravity Grays Great Wall of China Greece greed Greek gregariousness Gregory of Nyssa Greys Griar Murati grief Grigory Zhuravlyov Grin Gröning group consciousness guardian Guardian Angel guilt Gumilеv Gurdjieff hagiography Hamelin Hamlet happiness hard labor harmonization harmony Harry Potter harvest hatred Hatshepsut Hawking healing health heart heart-based donation heartfelt payment Heavenly Father hedonism hegemon Helena Blavatsky Helena Roerich Helena-mother of Constantine I hell Hellinger Henry Maudslay Henry VIII herd mentality Hermas hermeneutics Hermes Hermes Trismegistus Herzen hierarchy Higher Self hijab Hindi Hinduism historiosophy history Hitler holiness Holmes hologram holograms holotropism holy fool Holy Land Holy Spirit Holy Spirits Homer Homo sapiens homosexuality honor hope horror Horus house spirit How human humanity humility humor hunting Huxley hybrid literature hybridization hybrids hybris hydrogen bomb hydronyms hygiene Hypatia Hyperborea hypnosis hypocrisy I AM Ibrahim Icarus icon icon painting ideology Iliad illness illusions Ilya Muromets imagery imagination immortality immunity imprint impulse incarnation incense independence India individuation indoctrination infections information initiation inner child inquisition insight inspiration instinct instincts integration intellect intelligence Intelligence agencies intention internal émigré international language internet radio Interstellar Interstellar union interview introspection intuition inventor investigation Io ionization Iran Irina Bogushevskaya Irina Podzorova irritability Isa Isis Islam isolation Israel IStories Ivan Davydov James Jan Hus Jane Austen Japan Jebrail Jehovah Jerusalem Jesuits Jesus Jibra'il Jibrail Jibril jihad Joan of Arc Jobs John Lennon John of Kronstadt John of the Cross John the Baptist John the Theologian Jonathan Roumie Joseph Joseph the Betrothed Josiah journey joy judaism Judas judgment Jules Verne Julia Reitlinger Julian of Norwich Jung Jupiter justice Kabbalah Kairos Kalachakra Kali Kamchatka kamlanie Karadag karma Karmic Council Karpman Katun keeper Keith Oatley Kennedy kenosis Kerch KGB Khlysts Khrushchev kin king King David Kirhiton Kirtan Koktebel Komarov Koschei Koshchei Krishna Kryon Kurilov Kurukshetra Kuzma Minin Kuznetsova Kyiv La-Or-Shmi labyrinth language languages larvas lavender law Lazarus laziness LDPR leadership learned helplessness Lee Carroll legends Lemuria Lenin Leonardo Leonardo da Vinci leprosy Lermontov letters levels of the spiritual world Leviathan levitation Lewis liberation lie lies light Light Network of the Galaxy Lilith liminality Lincoln lineage linguogenesis lion Lipetsk LiShioni literary critic literary translation literature Lithuania Living Ethics loans Lobsang Rampa Logos logotherapy loneliness longevity longing Lord's Prayer love low-vibrational loyalty Loyola LSD lucid dreaming Lucifer luck Luke Luke of Crimea Luther Luwar Lyra mad king magic magnetosphere Mahabharata Makhno Malachi Malaysia mammoths Man manager Mandelstam maniac manifestation manifesto mantle mantras manu manvantara Marcus Aurelius Marduk Maria Oršić Maria Stepanova Marie Antoinette Marilyn Monroe Marina Makeeva Marina Makeyeva Marina Popovich Mark Antony Markhen Mars marshal Martin martyrdom Marx Marxism Mary Mary Magdalene masons masses materialism materialization mathematics matrices Matrona of Moscow Matt Fraser matter maturation maturity maxim Maxim Bronevsky Maxim Rusan Mayakovsky meaning meat-eating media curator mediacurator meditation mediumistic sessions mediumship sessions megaliths Megre Meister Eckhart melanoma Melchizedek memes memory menopause mental tranquility Mercury mercy meridians Merlin mermaids Mersi Messing metahistory metAI-reviews metanoia metaphor metaphysics Metatron metempsychosis MH370 Michael Newton Michael the Archangel Michael-archangel microbiome microflora MidgasKaus migration Mikhail Shishkin Milky Way mind mindfulness Minotaur Miocene miracle Mirrah Kaunt Mirrakh Count mirror mission missionary Mnemosyne modern classical Mohenjo-Daro Mokosh Mona Lisa monarch monarchy monastery monasticism money Mongol monotheism monuments Moon morals morphine Morya Moses mother Mother of God Mother Teresa Mozart Muhammad Müller multiverse mummies Mumu murder muse music myrrh Myshkin mystery myth mythology mythos name nanochips Napoleon Naqshband narcissism Narnia Natalia Gromova nature nature spirits Nav Nazarius nazism NB NDE Nebuchadnezzar Nefertiti Neil Armstrong neo-paganism neoclassical music neuroacoustics neurobiology neurodetection neurofeedback neurology neurons neurophysiology neuroscience neurotheology neutrinos new age music New Testament newspeak Nibiru Nicholas II Nicholas the Wonderworker Nietzsche night Nikolai Kolyada Nimrod nitrogen NKVD NLP No One Noah's Ark nobility nocebo Nolan Non-Love Noon noosphere normanists nostalgia nuclear explosion nuclear missiles numbers numerical codes numerology numinous O'Donohue obedience obesity observer occultism occupation ocean Odin Odyssey oil oils Oka Old Testament Olga Olga Primachenko Olga Sedakova Olympus Omdaru Omdaru literature Omdaru Literature Omdaru radio Omega Point oncology ongon ontology opera orcs organs Origen Orion orphan Orpheus Ortega y Gasset Orthodoxy Orwell Oscar Osho Osiris osteoporosis Oswald Other out-of-body experiences Pacific Ocean pain painting Paisios of Mount Athos paleocontact palmistry pancakes Pangea panic panspermia Pantaleon papacy parable parables paradigm parallel reality parallel texts parallel world paralysis parasites parents Paschats passion path patriarch patriotism Paul Paula Welden Pavel Basinsky Pavel Talankin Pax Americana payment peace pedagogy pedophilia penal servitude Pentecost perestroika Peresvet perinatality permission slip persecutor Perun Peter Peter the Great Petrozavodsk Phaethon Phaeton phantom pharaoh Philadelphia Experiment Phismor physics phytotherapy Pied Piper Pikran pilgrim pilot Pinocchio pity placebo places of power plants plasmodoids plasmods plasmoid plasmoids plasmonids Plato play playwright pleaser of God Pleiades poet poetry poisoning pole shift politics polyphony Pompadour Pontius Pilate pop-affirmations portal portrait Portugese power powerlessness PR practice prana Prav prayer predestination predetermination prediction predictions prejudice presence prevention pride priestess priesthood primates primogeniture Primordial Mother prince princess procrastination progress progressors projection Prometheus propaganda prophecy prophet Propp protestantism proto-indo-european Proto-Indo-Europeans proto-language providence psalm psychiatry psychic psychoanalysis psychodrama psychoenergetics psychoid psychologist psychology psychomatrix psychopathy psychophysics psychopractice psychosomatics psychospirituality psychotherapy psychotrauma Ptah PTSD Pugachev purpose purring Pushkin Putin pyramid pyramides pyramids Pythagoras qigong quantum quantum transition queen questions quotes Quran races radiation radio Radio-Serendipity Ragnarok Raom Tijaan Raom Tiyan Raom-Li rape Raphael Rasputin Razin reader reading reality reason rebellion reconciliation red redemption reformation refugees regeneration regress regression regret rehabilitation Reiki reincarnation rejuvenation relics religion religious studies repentance repressions reproduction reptiles reptilian reptilians rescuer resentment resonance resource responsibility resurrection retelling retribution revanchism revenge reverence reviews revolt revolution Ringing Cedars of Russia risks Riuraka rivers RNA Robert Bartini Robert Monroe robots Rockefeller Roerich role Rome Rose of the World Roswell Rosy Rothschild Roxelana RU-EN Rudolf Steiner ruler runes running Rurik Rus Rus' Russia Russian russian history Russian literature Russian roulette Russian soul Russkaya Pravda Ryazan S.V.Zharnikova sacred geometry sacrifice sadism Sahara saint Saint Petersburg Saint-Germain Sakharov Saltykov-Shchedrin Salvador Dali salvation samsara Samuel-prophet sandalwood Sanskrit Sant Thakar Singh sarcophagus satan Sathya Sai Baba satire scaffold scent schizophrenia scholasticism school School of Contactees science science fiction sclerosis Scorsese Screwtape script scythians séances Sefestis sefirot Sei Shōnagon seismology Selbet Self self-condemnation self-contemplation self-disdain self-employed self-esteem self-forgiveness self-killing self-knowledge self-preservation self-revision self-sacrifice selfishness selflessness semantron semiosis separation Seraphim of Sarov serendipity serfdom Sergei Bulgakov Sergius of Radonezh serial killer series sermon Sermon on the Mount sermons service Seth sex shadow shahid Shaima Shakespeare Shakyamuni shaman shamanism Shambhala shame Sheba Shentrikussa Shimor shipwreck short story Shroud of Turin Siberia Siddhardha Gautama Sigma SII-KHA silence silicon Silver Age Simon of Cyrene Simone de Beauvoir sin singing Sirius sixty skepticism slander Slav slave slavery Slavs sleep SLOVO smell socialism Solar System Solomon Solovki son song songs Sophia Sorge Soros sorrow soteriology soul sound sound therapy sound-light soundtracks sovereignty soviet Soyuz-1 space space opera Spanish Spartacus special needs speech Sphinx spirit spirit of place spiritism Spirits of nature spiritual delusion spiritual exercises spiritual growth spiritual heart spiritual lessons spiritual practice spiritual world spiritualism spirituality Spyridon of Trimythous Square of Pythagoras Sri Chinmoy St. Ephraim the Syrian St.Andrew stagnation Stalin Stalinism Stalker Stanislav Grof stars state statistics steam Stephen Stockholm syndrome stoicism stone stories storytelling Stranger Strelecky stress stress resistance Strugatsky brothers students subconscious substance use disorder subtle-material success suffering Sufism suicide Suleiman sultan sumerians sun supervision support surgeon surprise Svarog Svyatoslav Svyatoslavichi sweets swimmer Switzerland symbolism symbols synchronicity syncretism synergy synthesis syphilis tact Tarkovsky Tarot Tashig Tatiana Tatiana Voltskaya tattoo Tatyana Yablonskaya Tau Ceti Tchaikovsky technologies technology teenager Teilhard de Chardin telegram teleology telepathy teleportation Templars temptation terror Tesla tesseract testimony Thaddeus thanatos The Beatles The Brothers Karamazov The Grand Inquisitor The House of Romanov The Idiot The Little Prince The Lord of the Rings The Master and Margarita The Omdaru Literature Anthology The Pillow Book The Self The Star mission theater theatre TheChosen theft theodicy theology theosis theosophy Theotokos therapy thermonuclear weapon theses thinking Thoth thought thought-forms thoughts threshold thriller throne Thutmose thymos Tibet Tibetan bowls Tikhon time time machine time ribbon time travel timeline Tisul Princess Titanic Titans Tolkien tollhouses Tolstoy toponymy Torah torsion fields totalitarianism Tower of Babel trade trance tranquility transcendence transfiguration transformation translation transmigration transpersonal transpersonality transplantology trauma traumatology trial trickster trinary code Trinity Trojan war Trotsky Trump trust truth Tsiolkovsky Tsvetaeva Tudors Tukhachevsky Tumesout Turgay tv series tyrant UFO Ufocomm.ru ufology Ukraine unconditional love Unconscious Union of Six universe universe creation upbringing uprising Uriel Usidur USSR Uzbekistan vacuum Valhalla Van Gogh Vanga varaka Varangians varnas Vasily Stalin Vastu Vatican Vedas Vedic Rus vegetarianism Veles vengeance Venus vibrations victim victory vimanas violence violet flame Virgin Mary viruses Visual neoclassical Omdaru radio visualization vital force vitamins Vlad Vorobev Vladikavkaz Vladimir Vladimir Goldstein Vladislav Vorobev Volga volkhv volkhvs Voloshin Voronezh Voynich manuscript Vril VseyaSvetnaya Gramota vulgarity Vysotsky waldorf pedagogy Walsh war War and Peace warrior warrior of Light water waves weakness wealth Weber weight loss weights Why will Win-Win News wisdom witness Woland women wonder word world music World War I World War III Wormwood writer writing writing system Xenia of Petersburg xenophobia Yahweh Yaroslav the Wise Yav Yelabuga Yeltsin Yemen Yerevan Yes Yesenin Yeshua yeti Yevgeny Schwartz yoga yoke Young Adult Yuri Dolgoruky Zadkiel-archangel Zaliatar Zamenhof Zen Zeus Zhirinovsky Zhivago Zhukov ziggurat zodiac Zoroaster Zosima Zvyagintsev

Архив блога

Support the Editor

Support the Editor
Поддержите Редактора

Напишите Редактору - Write to the Editor

Имя

Электронная почта *

Сообщение *